Feedback on brand concept and store appearance

AHope
3 0 0

Hi all, brand new to Shopify. Have been building this brand concept for a year. Hoping for someone to read the about page, understand the brand concept and give feedback on the content. In ways it feels like a bare minimum for now but I've worked so hard to put this together I have a bit of writers block for more detailed content. 

Can someone juat give an opinion  on the overall look of the site in relation to the concept 

0 Likes
etrendz
Tourist
12 0 1

Hey @AHope,

Provide us with your store URL

0 Likes
AHope
3 0 0
AHope
3 0 0

Guess that would help hey. Forgot to add it. 

https://freshcoastclothing.ca

0 Likes
etrendz
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi @AHope

I have reviewed the about us page and it looks good so far, I would suggest adding some more information about the Brand itself: 

• When was it founded?
  • Where is it based? 
  • How much money have you donated to the non-profits so far?

About the homepage appearance:

• The slide is good with a nice quote however add more information on the homepage, such as collections, testimonials, your mission, vision, etc. 

Footer:

• Your footer is empty with just one link 'search'
  • You should add the legal policy pages, terms of service, contact us option
  • Social media channels and their links
  • A general email address people can reach out to ask you questions. Such as "sales@freshcoastclothing@.ca". It will add a more pro look.

Product page:

etrendz_0-1601926473958.png

• Be clear about the shipping costs. "shipping calculated at checkout" usually drives customers away. 
  • Add more description about clothes' materials and so on.

I may have gone into too much detail. However, you have a good brand and so far the appearance looks fine but needs more work as I mentioned. 

Feel free to shoot me a message if and we can discuss more. 

Thanks

0 Likes