Feedback on clothes store. Lots of traffic but no sales

Highlighted
2 0 0
www.Stronglineapparel.com
I have about 1,000 visitors in the last 2 weeks, a growing Facebook page now at 100+ likes per day, and hundreds of likes on each shirt on Instagram. I only have one sale. I am curious if there is anything stopping people from purchasing anything from my store. Thank you.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
144 21 65

Hey there, 

Congratulations on building your store. It looks great, I really love the stuff you're selling. 

I have a few recommendations for you, I hope my insights will be of help to you. 

1. Add a hero image on your home page with a main call to action button. It will definitely give a complete look to the website. 

2. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar

3. You should feature your product collections instead of products from 1 collection, let show your visitors the broad range of your products, they can easily and quickly find out what kind of products you're selling.

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

5. For better SEO purposes, Terms and Conditions like "Refund, Shipping, Privacy policy and Terms Of Service" page should be added to the site footer.

6. Link your website with social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. They drive up sales a lot. 

7. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them.

You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.  

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Arushi

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
245 17 61

Hello @MCollis,

I've taken a look at your store. Clean and nice site! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add a catchy slideshow/banner on the Home page which adds more professional look to your store.

2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

3. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.

4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

5. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.

6. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, etc to the footer.

7. A FAQ would be useful!

8. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

9. Add more specific product titles/urls in product pages. There are products with the same title. https://stronglineapparel.com/collections/hoodies
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @MCollis 

After reviewing your Homepage, I have some comments that may useful for you.

On your homepage, it's look like a Collection page cause it has no information about your brand, what unique products that you are selling.

Homepage as the main hub where product diversity, brand story, and social community are reflected, people are more likely to start their journey from a homepage. 

You can find here how to design your homepage and make it more unique at here.

Hope that information may helpful for you.

Cheer!

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
92 10 32

Hey Mcollis,

You’re in one of the more frustrating scenarios! I can understand. 

However, it's pretty clear where your problem lies. You've nailed down your advertising and need to improve conversions on your website. Here’s what I think: 

1. Look great and minimal on the first look, so good work. There is definitely room for improvement.
  2. Hero Image, a clear purpose and hero image copy. Definitely helps.
  3. Add free shipping, even if you have to increase prices by a few bucks. I definitely agree with this - shipping is a big turn off for online shoppers. 
  4. Add an about us page. Again, this adds a human touch to your store experience. And if you make it a story that people can relate to, it forms an emotional connection between your brand and the customers. 
  5. As I said, I like the minimalist design. But you need to guide users to the right products. Here’s what I mean: When visitors come browsing in your store, they usually look for clues for which product they should buy. Think about when you shop online on amazon. How do you select a specific product?
  6. There are 2 ways: You either look at reviews, what other people are saying. So adding reviews to products would be a good option. 
  7. The 2nd way is you look for the “bestseller” or “lightning deal” labels on the products. You can use these kinds of product labels on your products to guide users towards specific products. They also help in quicker decision making! Apps like Modemagic can help apply labels to your product images for free. Not only just for “bestseller”, but you can also apply labels like “selling out” or “sale” to increase the #Fomo in users. The feeling that they’re missing out is a strong drive for people to buy.
  8. Testimonials are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 428

Hey Strong Line Apparel,

"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being"improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:

• "Professional Hero Banner" is a must for a decent site view.
  • Terms and Conditions are missing from the site footer.
  • A "contact form" is missing in the "Contact Us" section.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes