Congratulations on building your store. It looks great, I really love the stuff you're selling.
I have a few recommendations for you, I hope my insights will be of help to you.
1. Add a hero image on your home page with a main call to action button. It will definitely give a complete look to the website.
2. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar
3. You should feature your product collections instead of products from 1 collection, let show your visitors the broad range of your products, they can easily and quickly find out what kind of products you're selling.
4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
6. Link your website with social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. They drive up sales a lot.
7. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them.
You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful.
Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
I've taken a look at your store. Clean and nice site! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add a catchy slideshow/banner on the Home page which adds more professional look to your store.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
9. Add more specific product titles/urls in product pages. There are products with the same title. https://stronglineapparel.com/collections/hoodies
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
After reviewing your Homepage, I have some comments that may useful for you.
On your homepage, it's look like a Collection page cause it has no information about your brand, what unique products that you are selling.
Homepage as the main hub where product diversity, brand story, and social community are reflected, people are more likely to start their journey from a homepage.
You can find here how to design your homepage and make it more unique at here.
Hope that information may helpful for you.
You’re in one of the more frustrating scenarios! I can understand.
However, it's pretty clear where your problem lies. You've nailed down your advertising and need to improve conversions on your website. Here’s what I think:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
Hey Strong Line Apparel,
"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being"improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:
All the best!