Feedback on design

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1
Can you guys give me some feedback on my design?

https://www.home-buy.shop/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Home Buy,

The store looks quite "well-maintained and unique". Just improve a few aspects mentioned below and it would be a perfect balance.

• "About Us" store section is empty.
  • The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  • Include prompt CTA buttons like" Buy now or Shop now" to the "hero banner" of your store that syncs well with your store theme & branding.
  • Align all "footer links" vertically in a column for better symmetry.
  • You should also include "Twitter and Linked In" business pages in the footer as well for better advertising.
  • Engage some "best sellers and new arrivals" for better popularity.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I am sure that the attractive store design will definitely impart you a better sales rate.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1758 110 316

This is an accepted solution.

Dear Rafaasp98,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

Page loading Speed--

Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 35-40 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. This is one of the most important steps for improving conversions and sales. This year, during the Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM), Shopify stores in 175 + countries around the world created a new record with $2.9+ billion overall sales. Among these, 69% of sales have been made on phones or tablets, while only 31% happened over the desktop.

homebuyshop.png

Header -- Have a sticky header and smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.  Example of Good Header

Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. 

Home Page -

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add prompt CTA buttons with a hero banner that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers. Example of Nice Home page

Collection Page -

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer. 

Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page

Product Page -

Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button. Example of Ideal Product Page

Cart Page -

Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more. 

This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store. 

Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:

• There needs to be a strong colour coordination among all the colours used on your store. Try to use the same or similar colours used in your logo throughout your store and in the social media business page banner or cover picture you create.
  • Have a live support chat
  • Create a sense of urgency with countdown timer, ‘only 1 left’ features  and promotional banners highlighting ‘sale expiry’.

• Optimize your user experience with easy navigation, proper spacing, alignment, font and colour coordination.

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

• Trust badges should be on the home page like 100% Authentic products, Easy return, etc

• You need to write small writeup about you and your business, i mean personal touch so that you can connect your audience 

• Company / Business Logo Need to improve

• Add CTA with Banner
  • Remove "Powered by Shopify"
  • Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo

If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

In my home page those big hero images with some text and the collection, I wanted that to be my collection page and my home page be much shorter.

But you cant customize the collection pages with images, and that really sucks.

Do you know how to do it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Try using the app "GemPages Flexible Page Builder" in the Shopify App store! It is my go-to for customizing all of my pages.

0 Likes