Feedback on high heel store

Highlighted
2 0 0
People who buy our shoes love them and love the content but hard to get someone past the front page and checkout please give me feedback
Www.rruivo.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hey there, would you mind providing us with your website, please

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Rrdxb,

General

• I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • I would recommend remove the search area.
  • I spotted was that there is no contact us page. A contact us page is something I would recommend as it shows your store visitors that you are open to being contacted in any situation and that you are making it as simple as possible for people to contact you should they need to and further adding/ building the trust barrier with your store.

Homepage

• I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • Generally with products like this i recommend an instagram integration. Get a feed on your home page.

Product

• I suggest, make the add to cart button bigger and make it a bright color.
  • Your product page seems absolutely fine as well as your product description.
  • Add Shipping and Returns information. This also builds trust.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Thank you so much for the URL.

As for your concerns. You've got a quite lot of followers on social media, try to create the blog on your site perhaps and entertain your users and encourage them to visit your website. Also, keep posting with your website as well. 

Create some fixed amount discount, for subscribing for the newsletter. OR go to the Shopify admin panel and follow steps below in order to enable accounts:

Please go here-https://shopify.com/admin/settings/checkout
Find Customer accounts field and enable `Accounts are optional` option.

Therefore, your users will be able to create accounts, therefore you can put a discount for creating an account with some social login app

Also, showcase your Instagram gallery on your website, where you tag photos with your products and allow customers to shop right from the gallery. I noticed that you've got space at the bottom of the homepage which will work best for you.

The discounts should work since you have quite pricy shoes. But once you enable accounts on Shopify, you will be able to collect data of your customers with ease and use it for your future marketing purposes. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like
Highlighted

Worked on a UK shoe brand a few years ago, which is where my experience and suggestions is coming from.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would add a section for customer reviews on the homepage to build social proof

2. Add links to your footer for return/refund FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Add a contact us page and make sure your email is your domain name. You should also ad for address if you plan to run ads in the future

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Move the sizing chart information off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images. Add some lifestyle images of people wearing the shoes

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them... this will make your store look more real. Ask past customers for reviews

5. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

6. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Roberto 

Few suggestions 

The biggest problem I can see is your social media ever few posts you do a cool video adding some value into your followers life yet on your website were is the value ? I believe adding value on your site is one of the most important things you can do. It's not all about by my stuff. 

Landing Page: You could build out a cool custom landing page from your social media. I have a few fun ideas if you ever wanted to reach out. 

Contact Page: You need a contact page. How to add contact page CLICK HERE 

Blog Posts: This is another way to add great value to your site. You have great personality and you could really express yourself here. 

Cheers

Clayton Bates

P.S This really helped in my business CLICK HERE

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes