Feedback on https://ironpaws.co/

vperkovic
4 0 0

Hello,

First time using Shopify and starting a dropshipping business, so I would like to get some feedback before starting ads.

Thanks in advance. :)

https://ironpaws.co/

0 Likes
vperkovic
4 0 0

Thank you, @EffectiveApps 

I started some ads with a low budget to see how it works.

Planning to start with Facebook ads in big 4 targeting mostly women who have an interest in dog-related stuff.

0 Likes
Shopiphysics
Excursionist
18 0 6
I’m a dog owner and I clearly understand why I would buy this product.
For experienced dog owners like me I would recommend a more direct message on your banner. We already know the problem so there’s no need to educate us.
I’m not a copywriter but something like Laugh All The Way to the Grind and a subheading of Pain Free Dog Nail Grinder would give us a clear message that you are offering a solution to a very stressful situation we all go through.

Now, you would ask, and what about new dog owners that don’t have my same traumatic experience. Well, after all they have never had the trauma therefore they won’t get it. Not until they go through the ordeal. A sale sale is not a teachable moment, it’s really impulse after someone has become problem aware, solution aware and product aware. This is something very hard to do in one single impression when they land on your home page. For them I recommend sharing information outside of the store, a journey from problem to Solution to product and once ready send them to your store. There is much greater chance of converting new dog owners with that approach. I hope it helps.

Joe
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Ironpaws,

The search bar is not enabled in the store theme and hence, is missing from the homepage. When added, the search bar should be placed on the top right of the header beside the Login and Shopping cart to be more systematic. Other major areas to be focussed on as well are mentioned below:

1. Once more products are added, "Bestsellers" and "New Arrivals" on the homepage would add to the overall site popularity.
  2. An "About Us" section is a must for better site familiarity and information thus, winning customer faith as well.
  3. "Better advertising and brand promotion" can be efficiently carried out by the means of "Instagram images" which must be added to the site footer.
  4. "Contact us" section alongwith a contact form is very crucial in the main menu for better customer interaction.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store establishes its name in the field of ecommerce in the coming future.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2418 141 439

Hello @vperkovic

Your store looks great. I would recommend that before spending your money on ads you need to make sure your store is ready to capture and engage them. If not then you may end up losing your money. What I want to say is you need to focus on customer engagement and retention before investing in ads. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers.

General feedback about your store:-

- Being a single product store I would suggest you to add a video of the product displaying the use of it.

Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

These are some tools you should add which will help you to maximize engagement on your store:-

1. Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

2. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

3. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

4. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

To implement these engagement features you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes