That's a great idea for a one product shop!
Where are you planning to advertise your store?
The search bar is not enabled in the store theme and hence, is missing from the homepage. When added, the search bar should be placed on the top right of the header beside the Login and Shopping cart to be more systematic. Other major areas to be focussed on as well are mentioned below:
Wish the store establishes its name in the field of ecommerce in the coming future.
Your store looks great. I would recommend that before spending your money on ads you need to make sure your store is ready to capture and engage them. If not then you may end up losing your money. What I want to say is you need to focus on customer engagement and retention before investing in ads. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers.
General feedback about your store:-
- Being a single product store I would suggest you to add a video of the product displaying the use of it.
- Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.
These are some tools you should add which will help you to maximize engagement on your store:-
1. Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
2. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
3. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
4. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
To implement these engagement features you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.