Feedback on improving conversion rate on store: ZHI Stationery

Jaceyi
1 0 0

Hi guys I've been running traffic on a new-ish store: https://2a6tpl56ytjmvyxq-36984225836.shopifypreview.com

It's been making sales but not profitably. Metrics on Facebook look healthy, so I think the website conversion rate of ~1.12% and AOV of ~$11 is the major problem. 

Any feedback or observations would be greatly greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

Dear @Jaceyi , welcome to the Shopify family!

Hope your business is going good during this CoVid crisis. I checked your website and it looks neat!

I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:

1. The currency setting is only applicable on shopping cart?  I would suggest that this setting should reflect the changes in website as well.

2. I had noticed there was some UI problem when I clicked on one of the products (attaching image). Please get this looked.

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 12.53.13 PM.png

3. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

4. I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers/badges to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. With labels/badges, you'll be able to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales.
Screenshot 2020-05-21 at 10.04.01 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-05-21 at 10.03.51 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-05-21 at 10.02.59 PM.png

Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey ZHI Stationary,

"A very good start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to  improve your store conversion rate:

• "Home button" is a must at the header menu beginning for easy site navigation.
  • Footer needs a little revamping. Shift the footer links to the left, while, the newsletter to the right for symmetric footer arrangement.
  • "Twitter and Linked in" should be added to the site footer for better advertising.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Expecting an improvement in the store performance very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes