Feedback on look, feel and UX on my store - AusDecor.com.au

Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 1

Hiya Guru's,

Hope everyone is staying safe.

Wanted to ask for some feedback on my store www.ausdecor.com.au which i launched about 9months ago.

I've been running fb ads and generating good traffic, and have about a 0.3-0.4 conversion rate.

I feel like i'm close to success but am not sure what is missing.

Any feedback is a gift so please feel free to share what you can.

Cheers 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there, 

Congratulation! Your website is so beautiful, well-organized, and professional! You should be proud of it :)

Here are some feedback to make it better and hopefully improve your conversion rate!

1. Analyze your website visitors

- You need to identify that whether your website visitors are your target customers or not? Are your ads targeting the right people? To turn traffic into sales, your visitors needs to fit with your target audiences. For example, imagining that your target customers are young people, but your ads are targeting older people. So, your website visitors from your ads can quickly leave their online stores without making any sales. 

2. Identify where do you land your customers

- You should make sure that your ad content is consistent with your landing page. When people see your ads on the Facebook/ Instagram and click on it, they will be redirected to your landing page.  For example, your ads is about 30% discounts on specific products, but your landing page is your home page. What 's happend? I think that your website visitors 'd have been slightly confused, and probably clicked off the tab. 

3. Add Contact us page

One of the good way to build the trust of customers is providing fast and effective answers to their questions. So, you should create your contact us page that show different contact options such as your email, phone number, physical address, or social media channels. The more people trust you, the more they are willing to buy your products. 

4. Add more delivery option

To save the shipping time, many people are choosing to buy online and go to the store to pickup their orders. In some case, younger people don't mind travelling to get their items instead of waiting for shipping. In term of your online store, you can encourage shoppers to make additional purchases when they come to the pickup locations. Above are just some few advantages of store pickup. 

We carefully prepared this checklist to help you identify whether your online store really need store pickup or not. Check it out!

5. Add the social proof

- Add the Testimonial section in the Homepage

- Add the customer review section in the product page. 

Actually, when people see the that others love your product, they are more willing to make their purchases. 

Hope these above feedback are helpful for you! 

Have a nice day! <3

Want to know more about store pickup or not sure if store pickup is necessary for your Shopify store? Just simply get the checklist and find your own answer!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
159 5 38

Hi @TeddyRambo 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The icons on homepage banner like Free Shipping, 12 Month Warranty are extra large you can reduce the size of the icons and add them to the footer, the for mattress and bed size which is separate can be one category with a filter.
2. Ask customers to give feedback on products they've bought as this will make the product look trustworthy, 90% of the customers will go through at least one review before purchasing the product.
3. Posting a blog on your website will give you the opportunity to create relevant content for your customers as a blog will be the source to deepen the connection with customers. 
4. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer.
5. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to add visually attractive stickers like trending now, few products left which creates urgency and boost sales. ( Attaching one of your product image with a sticker as reference)

image_png817822994.png

I hope this helps! 

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1952 122 432

Hey Aus Decor,

Keep the following points in mind for better store optimization:

• The "home button" is missing from the header menu beginning which hampers ease of site navigation.
  • "Trust badge icons and font size" below the hero banner should be slightly small in size to ensure uniformity with the font size of the other store elements.
  • For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @TeddyRambo

I suggest to learn the market as it becomes easier for you to identify the target customers and then draft an effective marketing strategy which may help position your business among the target audience.

Facebook is a very visual platform and you need to make sure that your ads are good at catching the eyes of your custom audience.
You can tell that your ad creative is performing poorly if your ad has a low CTR. The average CTR on Facebook is 0.9%. 

Facebook ads can be a great way to increase traffic numbers for your website. However, if you have yet to see an adequate return on investment, it may just be that you’re making some common mistakes leading up to getting your custom audience to your landing page.

I just reviewed your store. I think you should do some improvements on your store also.

Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 23%. It should be above 65-70. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

Homepage: Homepage could be better and organized. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add sections on home page such as ‘blogs’, 'trust indicator',‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users. Also, Include trust indicators on the homepage.

Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. Aso organize the collection of images.

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales, I hope my feedback will help you!!!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes