Feedback on multivendor store

2 0 0

Hi there, 

We launched in July 2020, I'd love some feedback on the shop to see what you think needs improving. 

https://www.sydneyartisancollective.com.au/

Thank you in advance! 

0 Likes

Dear @SophieParry 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 13-25

sydnyspeed.png

• Add unique logo
  • Add predictive search feature
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Add cart popup 
  • Need to do SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1400+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Trailblazer
125 9 45

Hi @SophieParry 

Just had a look at your store. Congratulations on a very fine job. I can see you have integrated a spin a sale exit pop up as well which makes the store interactive. I would further suggest you integrate the social proof system into your store. Especially during the times of BFCM, it is highly recommended to show recent sales notifications to potential visitors, run a stock countdown timer, show live traffic on products to boost the buyer's confidence. I can recommend your sales pop up by Care Cart to integrate this mechanism.

Moreover, add a live chat widget to your store as well so that you can make your store more interactive by welcoming the new visitors and answering their queries. Also, do capture your visitors' email ids for retargeting campaigns. All these strategies will help you in conversions for the holiday season as well. In this way, you can customize your offers and send reminders/notifications to your audience 

Also, I really liked the live-action video on your Facebook Page cover. I would suggest to add it to your homepage as well for good impressions. 

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Sophie,

What a gorgeous store...WELL DONE! It looks great and very polished.

I'm a copywriter, so if its ok, I'll give you a few pointers from that perspective. I know you're probably after technical insights, but hopefully there's something here that's helpful, too.

• The text under the 'Supporting Small Australian Businesses' is super important but kind of small. Any chance to make it a bit bigger? It's really central to what you're doing and your why, but it's a bit harder to read than it should be...don't be afraid to give it more of stage: people will want to read it.
  • On the 'Our Story' page, I find it kind of text-y in its current format. Is there any way you can add in imagery or tweak the layout it feels less like a big block of text (for clarity: the copy is great, it's just the layout which *might* be off-putting...people are lazy and they don't want to read a lot. Break it down into bitesized pieces for 'em)
  • Not a copy thing, but some of the load times are quite long, probably because you have beautiful images. Any chance to reduce it a bit? Sometimes I wasn't sure if the site was responsive or not.

Best of luck - I think what you're doing is amazing and what you've done in such a short space of time is really brilliant!!

eCommerce copywriter & email strategist
www.mairiwhitworth.com
0 Likes