Feedback on my 6-month old store, please!

2 0 0

Looking for feedback on my new shop, www.ticklethemoon.com. Specifically, I am having light and irregular traffic, and the average visitor spends less than 20 seconds in my store. I also have a large percentage of abandoned carts, have less than $400 average sales per month, and am spending much more than that in advertising. 
I’m still overwhelmed with deciding what email app to use, but I don't have more than 20 on my email list so far! Very few are signing up. I’m wondering if my Collections pages are too wordy, or descriptions too long. If people don’t want to read that much, maybe that’s why they don’t stay long? Any input is greatly appreciated. I keep thinking I’m missing something obvious!
Thanks,
Nikki

0 Likes

Dear NikkiMoon,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Go for other design

3. Go for silo structure menu

Home Page:

Add Collection List
Add Testimonials
Add Popular Products

Product Page

Add Testimonials
Optimize your product page with more information

Other

Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

Add Blog Sections

Use klaviyo or privy for e-mail

There are other areas you need to work. Need more help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Hire Shopify Small Tasks Experts: www.task4store.com

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1739 28 189

Hello,

-> Use all Gallery image sizes are in equal.
-> I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> Add Blog
-> Add testimonials.
-> Increase your niche.

You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi Nikki,

you have a cool niche, But in my opinion, I would add some products to the front off your store to catch the eye when your customer lands there,

and have you tried changing the font style under the products, the font style and colour maybe off putting,  just some simple tweaks I think would help.

I am not a expert either, just a opinion, and wish you the very best of luck with your new store. 

1 Like

Hi Nikki! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Your homepage looks great - consider also adding more content here: featured products, collections, promo offers, Instagram feed, blog posts etc. The more content you have, the longer people will stay on your website, browse your products which will help you improve your conversion rate.

Consider also optimizing your featured hero image further - add a CTA [call to action] button, such as "Shop Now" linking to a relevant collection or product. This way you will prompt visitors to click and browse your collections, which will improve your conversion rate [sales] and SEO [dwell time/time spent on your website].

About us page is a great way to build rapport with your visitors - people like shopping from the brands they know and trust. Consider adding more info to this page with info about your company, and about your team. It can help you improve your conversion rate. It’s a great place to introduce yourself and tell your visitors who’s behind the scenes. Make sure to add a photo of yourself and your team and tell your visitors some interesting facts about each of the team members.

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy 

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

1 Like

Why would I sign up to your email list ? 

Hi Nikki

Few suggestions

Home Page: You really want to flow this page well. I'd do this. 

1. Slideshow Image (someone smiling)
  2. Collection List 
  3. Popular Products (4-8 max)
  4. Testimonials 
  5. 3 Blog Posts 
  6. Instagram Feed (if you have nice images) 

Product Page: You want to build trust and supply all the information someone needs about your products. I would add

• Testimonials and/or reviews 
  • Products Tabs (for shipping & refund policy) 
  • Sticky Add To Cart Bar 
  • Images in product description 
  • Similar Products 

Checkout: You want to be very consistent here with your branding. 

Overall I love your logo. The great thing about your niche is there is so many possibilities to have lots of images of people smiling and you could also offer lots of value to the community. I'll also send you a more detailed review going over the above in the next couple of minutes. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review that will blow your socks off check out this link HERE or www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions! I have started working on several of them. But I have a couple of questions. What is a "sticky" call to action button? I did change the color of my call to action to match the logo color, because something just bothered me about the red. 
Also, if none of your customers write a review, how do you get them? I watched an e-commerce video where the guy said to write your own, but that seems so dishonest to me. Opinions?

0 Likes