Feedback on my Boutique please

Solved
3 0 0
Hello, I’m in need of feedback for my store https://ccboutique.co/
I am barely getting 20 people a day and only 1 sale in 2 weeks. I’ve done 2 promo codes with no luck and plenty of Facebook advertising. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Setup a main menu with less links. You can use a drop down function to achieve this. I would read your theme documentation to learn how to do this

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Your opening image of the clothes on the rack does not scream you sell clothes as you see the hangers more then the clothes

4. Add links to your footer for return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. Move these from your main menu

5. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Clothes Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
3 0 0
Wonderful, thank you! I will be working to fix these issues quickly. This
was so insightful, I appreciate your feedback!
0 Likes

Hi @Ccboutiqueccb ,

I reviewed your store, I think you need to work on your store to increase conversion. Here are a few things you might consider changing.

Homepage: Need more work on the homepage layout. Check the homepage flow. You can add sections such as ‘blogs’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users.

Menu: Menu and its label have a great impact on the user. The menu structure needs to be fixed. Also, Menu is not visible in the mobile view due to an email sign up form on the upper right corner of the website.  The front banner is also cutting from the side in the mobile view. I would suggest making mobile your first priority. Check everything on your mobile-first from structure to design, check each and every element of your website on the mobile view.

Product Page: Product page design could be better and organized.  Also, organize the collection of your product list. Also, Insert images into carousels.

Images: Your website images don’t look responsive to many devices. You need to fix it.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Structured Data: What I observed that structured data is not effectively implemented, If it's not effectively implemented then it won't help you increase search appearance on SERP.

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Grow Online Sales with Mobile Optimization: Work on performance optimization to increase visitors and sales. Your mobile speed score is very low i.e. 51%. It should be above 80%.

2019-11-12_10-44.jpg

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Footer: You need to add proper footer menu links. Create separate pages for Privacy Policy, Refund Policy and Terms of Service and placed it in the footer. Also, you can show website information, address, in the footer.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes

Dear Ccboutiqueccb,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section

7. Need to work on cart page

8. Add policies pages at footer

9. Use silo structure menu

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Partner here :)

Facebook ads can be powerful if scaled right. Consider experimenting with different audiences, different copy, images, landing pages etc. until you find the one that converts the best. Consider also tracking each adset in your Google Analytics and enable the conversion rate tracking, so you can monitor how much each adset costs and how much revenue you get from each one. You can then focus on the one that converts the best and pause the other ones. It will save a lot of money in the long run.

When it comes to your homepage, I noticed the top menu has a lot of links - for the first time visitor they almost blend in so it’s more difficult to pick which one to click:

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 07.31.25.png

Consider organizing your top menu with the help of drop-down sub-menu, so fewer main links are displayed at the top, with the minor collections displayed as a drop-down. This will allow you to display the 5-6 links in one line, which will be much more user-friendly.

You can organize the menu in that way:

Apparel

Plus Size

Lingerie

Accessories

Tops

Bottoms

Dresses

Outerwear

Tops

Bottoms

Dresses

Sets

Outerwear

Lingerie

Shapewear

Sleepwear

Accessories

Jewelry

Handbags

The top row would be your main links as displayed in the top menu, and the second row would be displayed as drop-down menu below each one.

This kind of layout is much more manageable, user-friendly and encouraging people to find the collection they want at the least effort, improving your conversion rate.

Consider also optimizing your promo image on the homepage further, by adding a short tagline telling what’s unique about your brand. Also add a CTA [call to action] prompting people to click the image and shop. Make sure the image is also linked to your collection to improve your user experience, click-through rate and store navigation. That’s another great way to boost your conversion rate. See how to optimize this image:

1.png

On a side note this image is really generic - not showing your visitors what you are really offering. You will see your conversion will be much better, if you were to show one of your products here instead, especially with a model wearing one of your designs:

2.png

Also, if you already have a lot of traffic, but your conversion is low [less than 1%], consider reviewing your Google Analytics account. In-depth analysis will help you discover where your visitors are coming from and which sources send you the best converting traffic. This will allow you then to focus your marketing efforts only on those platforms that convert best [sending paying customers]. Doubling your traffic from those sources will simply double your revenue. That’s usually the first step when it comes to optimizing your conversion rate.

If you’re not sure how to review your Google Analytics account, please order it below:

https://www.rockpapercopy.com/asp-products/google-analytics-ppc/

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
455 19 53

Hey, 

That's great you are running Facebook campaigns but how do you capture that traffic coming from Facebook ads on your store? Listen ads is not equal to sales. And every eCommerce store owner is following this myth. Ads will only amplify your reach. You need to entice your Facebook traffic to make a purchase at your store. Trust me it's not as difficult as it sounds. You can greet your new visitors by giving them loyalty reward points on their first visit, Or you can aboard them using a welcome push notification/ Email containing a personalized offer. There are tons of other things to enhance the journey of your visitors and convert them into customers. So let's talk about it?

Also you need to get a favicon and work on making your store organized. Your navigation menu is cluttered and you need to follow a professional layout for your home page.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @Ccboutiqueccb 

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

One thing to consider is adding an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

After looking I couldn't find a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

Another thing you might want to add is a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

An important thing I couldn't find is a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

Did you think about adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Astronaut
788 50 178

Hey CC Boutique,
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store still surely, you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.

2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.

3. Add some more social links to the footer for better connectivity.

4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

5. Also, You have around 1137 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://ccboutique.co/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes