Feedback on my Coffee Capsules Store

annemar1e
3 0 0

Hi everyone, 

I started a one product Shopify store a couple of weeks ago --> www.cuppy-coffee.com

Using Facebook ads I've managed to gain a decent amount of traffic, however, the store is not converting (0,13% and 5500 visitors). 

I am thinking that my niche might be too small? Since the product is only suitable for people owning a Nespresso machine using these specific capsules. I am considering expanding the collection, however, the product quality of the capsules fitting different machines seems to be less than the one I am selling right now. 

Any feedback is appreciated! 

Thanks in advance 🙌

0 Likes
redlab
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

I'm not a consumer of coffee but this is what I feel when looking at your site.

First, the layout of the first page has to be reworked. It starts well but then the page shifts to a right align layout with no reason.

The font seems also too small in this part.

Second, I understand that your Cuppy worths around an hundred of capsules. Maybe you could explain why it's still a bargain.

Third, I guess one of the arguments of Nespresso is the diversity of coffees they can provide. Will I be able to savour exotic and famous coffees with your Cuppy ? Maybe you could provide links to coffee sellers to convince customers they will enjoy their coffee as before.

That's it, hope it helps.

0 Likes
annemar1e
3 0 0

Hi Redlab,

thank you for your feedback! I will definitely try to implement everything you mentioned! 

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Cuppy-Coffee,

The idea behind selling "reusable coffee capsules" is quite unique and will surely attract customer attention to buy once, you start making some amendments in your store listed below as follows:

• Attach a "limited time offer" like "Hurry! 10% off your next order" to boost the store conversion rate.
  • Adding some "quality cuppy coffee images" to "About Us" will boost expressiveness.
  • Only "Facebook and Instagram" alone can't suffice the purpose of store advertising.  Hence, "Linked In and Twitter" too are needed in the site footer.
  • The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope my suggestions are useful to you.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
annemar1e
3 0 0

Hi Neha, 

thank you for your response! I will definitely look into creating more high-quality photo's and adding some 'hurry triggers'. 

I'm not sure about the search and filter part though. Since I have a 1 product only store, it seems a bit unnecessary, or did I misunderstand the advice?

Thanks anyway for the feedback! It is much appreciated! 

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
MichaelGeo
Explorer
191 3 13

Hi there! Congratulations on starting new business of coffee capsules. 

Your website looks good overall, with international visitors targeted.

For example, you have enabled multiple currency displaying, showing local currencies based on visitors' locations automatically. While it still takes a bit long to switch and display visitors' currencies. You may potentially use Geo Targetly. Its Geo Redirect tool obtain visitor geolocation by IP and redirect in about 60-300 milliseconds, like seamlessly.

You may potentially also tailor shipping policy to be location specific, and better engage with your visitors. It can increase customer conversion rate. For example, instead of "FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING", you may display "Free Shipping to Australia" if your visitor is in Australia. Another Geo Targetly tool, Geo Content can set up almost any content on your webpage as location specific, including headlines, products, images, texts, etc.

Hope it helps!

0 Likes
emilaso333
2 0 0

Reaching right here have to were tough but I think you've got crossed the toughest segment and from rightreviews here reaching your desired end result will no longer be as hard. With some tweaks and turns you'll be able to attain some thing.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @annemar1e, I hope you are doing. Can't access your store. 

Thanks. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes