Feedback on my Crystal Shop?

obsidianowl
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello! I'm new to shopify, and thought it would be great to get some advice if I could! 

It's all new, I have new inventory coming soon so I was just getting started mostly.

I'd love to know any good add ons I should be using. obsidianowlcrystals.com

waytoapps
Trailblazer
236 21 112

Hello @obsidianowl 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon which helps to find you when customers have multiple tabs in their browser.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Add Few Products with ATC(add to cart) from different categories, on the Homepage. 

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add About us and Contact us page, which builds trust on your store.

There are no reviews on your products. Add Product review app, so that customer can review on your products.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Add terms and other shipping, refund policies to the Footer section.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
obsidianowl
Tourist
4 0 1

Wow thank you so much, this is so helpful! 

I'll get to work  

Hope you are well! 

0 Likes

Hi @obsidianowl 

I'm Richard Nguyen, CRO Expert from the PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Your store looks nice and professional, I would love to have some suggestions below

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Show off featured products on the home page

Showing your store's collections on the home page is a good point, however, you should show some featured products of each collection and put CTA buttons for each product, like my Chloe template

Chloe – PageFly 2021-03-12 08-21-02.png

1.3 Show product benefits

You can consult my Logan template

Logan R2 – PageFly 2021-03-16 09-36-20.png

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

1.5 Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is essential because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

1.6 Have a signup form

Customers can subscribe their emails via the form and you can send do marketing campaigns.

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://obsidianowlcrystals.com/collections/towers

2.1 Add a secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use the Load more button instead of Pagination

Towers – Obsidian Owl 2021-07-11 12-37-21.png

Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Richard, PageFly!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

obsidianowl
Tourist
4 0 1

Oh great idea thanks!! 

0 Likes
obsidianowl
Tourist
4 0 1

Oh wow thanks ou so much for your detailed response! I don't know how to do all of this so I'm looking for someone on Fiverr to help- this is a great start! 

0 Likes

Hi @obsidianowl 

Just now i came across your website. I would like to suggest few points to increase in sales .

Implement reward program to increase sales to your store. A customer reward program is a customer retention strategy that motivates customers to continue buying from your store instead of competitors. You offer reward points for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

There is no customer reviews. Add customer reviews at product page below the product images .which helps customer to know more information regarding product through reviews.

Wishlist feature on a website allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date and they will buy.
4.png

It is always required to show recently viewed products to your customers in order to remind again about that product. Here we have added option to show recently viewed products to your customers even if they are not signed-in on shop and product page.

Social login have as many benefits for businesses as they do for users. It reduces the number of steps between arriving on the site and buying to improve conversions. One-click logins also decrease abandonment - new users don't have yet another password to remember.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hey @obsidianowlThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Here's some issue I guess. You need to fix this. 

AiTrillion_0-1626092631392.png

- Add multiple images on the product page so customers can browse in a better way.

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add a review section on the product page as people read reviews before making a purchase. 

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification that will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes