Feedback on my - German Jewelry Brand - Store

Shopify Partner
14 0 0

Hey community,

since one year my jewellery shop is online now. I am always looking for improvement, so I would be happy if you take a look at it. If you notice anything, please give me tips and suggestions for improvement.

www.malique.co

Best regards,
Laura

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1651 23 166

Hello,

You have two stores?

Awesome work you have done on your website. I have a small suggestion.
You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
14 0 0

Hey Appfreaker,

Thanks for your answer.

No I only have one shop.
There are already reviews on the site, these can be given for each product. Or do you mean reviews for the entire online shop?

Best regards,
Laura

0 Likes

Howdy Laura

Your store looks beautiful and you are off to a great start with building your brand. I don't speak any German but here are my thoughts using Google Translate.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the 10% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store is already amazing, there is not much I would change. Your real test will be opening it up to customers.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like