You have two stores?
Awesome work you have done on your website. I have a small suggestion.
You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
Your store looks beautiful and you are off to a great start with building your brand. I don't speak any German but here are my thoughts using Google Translate.
Product Page Feedback
Your store is already amazing, there is not much I would change. Your real test will be opening it up to customers. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection and the store is already looking great! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add slideshow/banner on the Home page to look more professional.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Add contact details like email or address in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
10. Add more payment options which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
11. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic. Natural search draws way more traffic than Social media.
To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Not any more. Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!