Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestions will help you
Hi @Ajain19 !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hello @Ajain19 you store is great.
Try to run your Instagram account. Maybe do some exposition\stories with your goods.
Also you need to see the difference between TOP 10 (google SERP) of your competitors and your site/landing. May you see what you can improve…
Hey there @Ajain19 .. Here's what I suggest -
1. Do you see the header menu? You could highlight the text in black.
2. I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your store!
3. In your product page, the buttons are quite big, having big CTAs won't let you get the sales .. but having the right CTAs at the right places will.
4. Try and shift the product portfolio a bit down so that your slider images are not hampered!
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!
It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce!
Ps. We're just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
Just take a look at your store and have some comments below:
- I think the color of the banner and also your store is not fittable. Maybe you can try some lighter colors.
- Try to build your Instagram account because it's a good channel to show more content about your products and also good photos. And create an Instagram feed if you like.
- It would be great if you have a popup when the first time customers visit.
Try to check this app if you want to have an Instagram gallery: Shoppable Instagram Gallery
And don't spend too much money on Ads, try to advertise your store via some social media groups first.
Hope it helps!
Your store looks really fine. Here is my feedback on some points.
Hello @Ajain19, I reviewed your store, and here are some suggestions:-
- Set up Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.
- Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
To implement these customer engagement tools in your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
I'm a beginner in gardening and I have my own little garden full of flowers and plants which I grow. Before starting growing flowers I took some courses and learned a lot of interesting and useful things but I have never heard about putting sugar in the water for flowers. But I think it has logic. I also have a dozen of acres which I have to take care of and recently I found a site with all necessary things for the garden. Here https://www.growgardener.com/the-best-garden-tractor/ There are flower seeds, technical equipment for garden maintenance, and a lot of other useful things. I ordered there a tractor and now it's a great help. And it's easier to drive it than I thought.
yes i will do this task and i will suggest you a website that is first one for me an wanna take some feedback from you also it will be a very good help in answer for me if you accept my offer it will also help you to take some new guidance about your project also.