Feedback on my Luxury Womens Resortwear Store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi! Looking for some help on what my store is missing. I have visitors, but not many conversions. Need help! There is so much on this, it can be so confusing. Thank you!

www.shopolamoon.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1906 121 300

Dear @OlaMoon 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Reduce the space at header and footer
  • Add favicon
  • Go for SEO
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 24-49

shoopspeed.png

• Optimize your footer with social links
  • Add smart search and use icons instead of text (search and cart)
  • Add cart popup
  • Add CTA with hero banners
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1535 77 262

Hello @OlaMoon, I hope you are doing well! Your store looks really good. Look & feel is good. Here are a few suggestions:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Create a drop-down menu in the 'shop' option in the header menu.

- Display new arrivals, trending products on the homepage.

- Add categories in the header menu. 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
419 42 140

Hi @OlaMoon

Have seen your site, and your store looks great. But I think I can point out some things that are the problems. 

Here are some:

- Your banners are quite big, and of course, these are so beautiful. However, when your customers see that, you still don't have any parts to reach out to the product pages. You need the CTA buttons and messages to encourage your customers to do that. 

- Show all the product prices here. And add Quickview or Quickshop buttons to allow your customers to see more product details with ease. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1605772019013.png

- On your product pages, add the Buy now buttons. 

- Now I think the most most important problem is that you're lacking social proof. For now, when your customers visit your store, they cannot feel trustworthy. Here are some things that you need to add to increase your social proof:

+ Reviews and review photos: you really need that to make your customers believe and be willing to buy. 

+ Social networks accounts: I cannot see any social accounts on your site. At least, you need to have Instagram, Facebook. 

+ Add Live chat support

After you have an Instagram account, you can create an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram content and also product photos. 

If you want to have one, please check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. This app will you do that with ease. and like the name, the gallery will be shoppable. 

To wrapping up, you're selling high-quality products at high prices, so your customers need more information to trust that the products are good. 

Besides problems placed on your store, others can be placed on the market. Do you try to research your competitors?

About the design, the only problem here is that when the screen is big, this section will have this layout. Quite unprofessional. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1605774977733.png

In the future, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you do that. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 2 10

Hey @OlaMoon

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow, I was disappointed when I saw that you don't have a favicon. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their titles are either useless or too short and simple.

According to Google, if your products have common or copied titles and descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
790 17 223

Hi @OlaMoon !

Add a favicon

Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

Love your logo, it looks very nice.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks so much for the feedback! I am trying to figure out how to put a CTA button on the banner as suggested. Can you help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
218 6 42

Hi @OlaMoon (Ms. Anna )

Trust you are doing great.

I am Vinod from Bombay India - Providing Professional Google & Bing Ads Management, Conversion Rate Optimization, Email Marketing Services to small & medium business clients across the globe.

Below is my feedback. 

1. Fantastic logo. 

2. Fantastic designer wear for tropical beaches.

3. Are you providing free shipping in USA if not then I would suggest pls do so it helps brand's goodwill. 

4. Are u providing discount the. Keep the same on promo area. 

5. Add product pics of color variants.

Every thing is perfect. 

I would Love to grow your product sales via digital channels with better ROI.

Let me know if we can discuss further.

Thank you. 

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes