Feedback on my NEW store!

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi everyone,

I launched my store in November and while I've invested quite a bit, I've learned a TON! Looking forward to learning more over the coming months.

I'm looking for some helpful feedback to improve my store www.wootensbaby.com

One of the items that I haven't been able to figure out is how to remove or alter the trust badges that are showing up below my "add to cart" button. I can't seem to find it in the product.template section or anywhere else.

Cheers!

Jonny

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Wootensbaby,

The root of any ecommerce store is the features that it constitutes. So,  The shop is satisfactory yet some features are missing here as well. So, kindly pay attention to those to make it even better.

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. Adding social links will facilitate better connectivity.
  3. Adding discounts will help to attract more traffic.
  4. Add Instagram images to promote your store better.
  5. For engaging users, building customer loyalty and increasing conversions, you can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners in a variety of above-mentioned ways.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

May your purpose be solved.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1906 120 298

Dear Jonny12,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Go for other design and give a proper structure to your menu

3. Make a logo

4. Add policies pages

Home Page:

Add Collection List
Add Testimonials
Add Popular Products

Product Page

Add Testimonials
Optimize your product page

Other

Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

Add Blog Sections

There are other areas you need to work. Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I have few suggestions, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You have less niche, I suggest You can increase your store niche due to your viewers are spend more time on your website and may purchase.
-> And you can add categories pages under navigation.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> Why not add a blog to your store? Blog can be utilized for anything that includes conveying or distributing data on the World Wide Web. So i advise you to place your blog in your store, And your store looking Awesome.
-> You mean How can add trust badges in between "ADD TO CART" and "BUY IT NOW"? Is right?

You can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.
And It’s newly added two Features like Suggested Titles for products and Customized Shipping.
Suggested Titles:
It’s providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.
Customized Shipping:
This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-> Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-> Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-> Less effort.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes