Feedback on my New Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone!

I am new to the e-commerce business and I would like some feedback on my store's website Just Salon Towels Canada

I have re-designed it completely and my goal is to make navigation easy for my customers and enhance their shopping experience. I have included my address, phone number, and contact page.

Please be honest and give me as much feedback as possible. I haven't gotten the response I was expecting so I want to know how I can improve my customer experience.

Thanks,

NQ

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
732 45 87

Hi there!

Don here from Shopify. :)

I just wanted to offer some of my own, subjective opinions on your store and setup here.

You've got your products laid out clearly and you've got your contact phone number up there, front and centre; which is a great way to let people know that this is a store they can trust!

The next thing I'm struck by is the pop-ups, I'm not a fan of these myself but they are a great way to gather customer emails so you can work on converting visitors and retaining existing customers.

I did feel they were a little intrusive, especially on the mobile version of your store, so I would be a bit put off by these but it's your call on the worth of having these present versus not having them on your store.

You might consider reducing or removing some of the various pop-ups that occur at different points if you want to focus on ease of navigation for your customers.

The next thing I would look at is your images; these are by and large uniform, professional and look great!

There are just a couple of outliers where the product itself is not the captured in the same way as most images which slightly upsets the uniform, professional appearance otherwise present on your homepage.

Similarly, just a couple of your collection images are not the same size and shape as the rest. If you can get images which are the same size and shape, even if the contents of the image are different, this will just give you an even tidier appearance.

Finally, for now; the colour used in your low stock label there doesn't quite seem to fit in with the colours used elsewhere in the store. This is super minor but it should be possible to match the colour used in your headers exactly in the tags, depending on how they have been added to your store.

Hopefully, some of our other community members here will be able to chime in with their own personal opinions. So much of this is subjective and what one person prefers might contradict another person's preference.

We're also available 24/7 via our support site if you need to get live support at any point. :)

All the best with your store!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there,

Thank You for the detailed feedback. I really appreciate your detailed analysis and I will consider your recommendations.

I added the chat option to give the customer a chance to connect.

However, since I do have a phone number, I can remove it now I guess.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Perhaps you should consider whether you increase the incentive to stay or even buy. A discount of 5% does not stop me from "clicking away".

Best Regards,

Ronny Schlichter
ISAcologne
https://isacologne.de
https://gadgetizer.eu (Shop)
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

Thank You for Your feedback. I will consider that.

Thanks,

Nasir

0 Likes