Feedback on my Online Bookmarks Store - Inspiremarks

Highlighted
1 0 0

https://inspiremarks.com

I'm still new to ecommerce. I launched my store a few weeks ago and have two sales from people in my personal network, but have not had any from anyone I don't already know yet. Is there anything that stands out about my store that might hurt conversions? 

Some thoughts:

1.) Ineffective modal

2.) Poor photos

3.) Poor copy?

5.) Something else perhaps? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @rcavezza 

Firstly, I really like the idea of what you are selling; its functional, the bookmarks look smart, and the quotes are well-chosen. But at the moment you have one product and when people come to your site, if they dont want the pack of five, they will bounce. I also question the price point. $8 seems low for these and if you priced slightly higher (sat $6 or $7 each, and $20 ish dollars for the pack of five) then you may get more interest as people perceive them to be a quality product. This also gets around your product range issue in the short term as you can offer each bookmark individually for sale and then offer the pack also (hence, you've gone from one to six products quickly). 

You said you have a couple of sales already with friends. Where are their reviews? You should have their honest reviews on the site so others can get an idea of the quality of the product etc. 

We are very serious about customer reviews at Syntellio and helping businesses do this right as a lot don't give it due attention and then struggle with bouncing customers, or poor overall sales. Get in touch to see how we can help your conversions through customer reviews. 

95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase

Syntellio collects online reviews on your behalf and allows you to share to social media, helping you increase sales and make your store a success.

Get started for free here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Inspire Marks,

Adding a full-width central banner below the main menu will impart a more professional look to the store. A unique header template should be added on the header top above the main menu and logo for highlighting discounts or free shipping offers if any. Some other suggestions of mine for giving a more professional look to the store are as follows:

1. Facebook, Instagram and other social links should be added to the footer for enhancing customer-centricity.
  2. A single newsletter is sufficient for the latest discounts or promotional updates. Multiple newsletters need not be used.
  3. Footer needs a little modification. Footer links should be placed to the left, newsletter to the right and social links should be placed below both of them.
  4. For identifying your site effectively, a favicon is a must.
  5. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  6. Login, when added, should be placed beside the search bar and cart to make the header look better organized.
  7. The logo is quite plain, needs a little modification. Using different font styles and adding a tint of graphics might help in making it a perfect one.
  8. "Contact us" should be a part of the main menu along with a contact form as well.
  9. "About Us" will help to encourage site familiarity.
  10. Reviews should be added below each product for better customer choice.
  11. Testimonials and Instagram images are a must for better brand promotion.
  12. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  13. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store optimization help to drive you a lot more sales.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

Your website looks great.

But....Selling an single item in existing conditions is a matter of concern. Your thought was good. Selling in a store with few thousand items are very low, how are you selling the same thing? I mean How are you getting sales from single item? Once you can think it.
Simply this is not worth for every online store. If customers wants only your product then only they will visit your store if they like then those are purchase otherwise they go to another sites. Its depends on the visitors mood.
I suggest You can increase your niche, You can improve your thought. I hope these points are helpful for your store.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there,

It seems like you've just explored your business idea to sell bookmarks online and you want to know if you're still doing good so far. Yes, there are a lot of things you can do to improve your store conversion rate in years ahead. It's a long run but I believe it is worth a try. Now, let's go back to your current store and figure out if we can take it to the next level:

Your homepage stands as a product page so I assume that you're building your brand somewhere else and driving traffic to your store. If you're not, it's better to consider building all other page types (Homepage, collection page, blog page,..etc) to grow your brand trust & enhance touch points with your customers.

Poor photos? Absolutely not, you're doing great with product photography. Keep it up! It can be much better if you can include feedback images from your customers under the product description part.

If you're targeting gift givers, I believe you can include packaging services along with the product. Which will add a huge difference between your store & similar products on the market.

image.png

Also, please consider adding a favicon for your store. It's your first step to start building your brand trust.

It seems like you've already finished the essential parts of store policies but I encourage you to start working on About Us/Contact pages. That's where you tell your stories and convince visitors to buy your products.

It's not easy to achieve a high conversion rate early on, you might feel overwhelmed while experimenting with all the tactics. Just keep going, here's some best practices in the industry that you might be interested in: https://academy.pagefly.io/guides/ultimate-list-conversion-rate-optimization-best-practices/

Please feel free to ask me any questions & have a nice day!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1547 77 263

Hello @rcavezza,

1. Some pictures are good some are not. You should change the one with the bag. 

2. Being a single product store you can add a creative video of showing the use of the product. It just to grab the visitors' attention and enhance the browsing experience.

3. Add favicon- It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. They are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for web users as well as unifies all of the various browser components into a well-branded browsing experience.

Some other addons that you can do which will help you to increase the conversions:-

1. Chatbot- To never lose any of your customers. 

2. Add web push notification to retarget your visitors without getting an email address. It also reduces the abandoned cart rate.

3. Add reviews to enhance SEO ranking and build trust with other visitors. 

4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

5. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes