Hello. I opened my store a couple days ago. I have been running facebook ads on $5 per day. I have been getting decent visitors and traffic but no sales yet. Can you guys please review my store and tell me what i am doing wrong, or to get more sales.
Here is the link
Hi @emallguru123 !
Welcome to Shopify and congratulations on your store!
Overall your website is good, you just need to work on the few points.
1. I like your theme. In my opinion, It suits very well with the phone accessories store and with your logo.
2. I could not find the Login and Sign up button on the header of your website. Add this.
3. On your hero banner - I like all the images. Just add the CTA - "Shop now". It is important to call customers to the actions.
4. You did a very good job by categorizing your items by collections and place them on the homepage. Instead of placing featured collection, you can add here
- Blog - it will increase the visibility of your brand and you can post here interesting articles.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
- Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
5. Your success entirely depends on how you build a relationship with your customers and make them loyal to your brand. Here are many other factors that affect your reputation, but we believe that the main element of trust are reviews. Because we all know that people trust one another. So having testimonials placed on the right places is the key to earning trust. For example, the reviews tab and updated review slider from Growave can help you with that. You can fully customize them from the dashboard so that it would fit your brand’s design.
6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
7. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
8. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
9. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
10. There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.
Without further ado, I came to an opinion that you will find our app Growave quite useful. I do not want to sound salesy or offer you something you do not need, but I truly think that it will help improve the functionality of the app.
Hello @emallguru123 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Congratulations for your store!!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you.
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!
You're in a highly competitive market so paid advertising is going to be expensive, you're going up against professional marketers + the commonality of this product type drives up PPC costs.
I recommend building a great brand, being unique, have a cause behind your brand. Armed with that, you can contact influencers, people that vibe with your mission, and get affiliate + organic traffic.
You'll also want to invest in a professional logo. First impression is important.
I think the key in your situation is differentiating yourself so you're not just another site selling phone accessories.
Fun store! A few suggestions:
1. If you get a free tool like Hotjar, set up some heatmaps to see what people are doing on your site and how far they are scrolling down.
2. Do you retarget your emails that you have collected?
3. I would add some brand-building elements on the homepage. Add some text about your story and why you are different from your competitors. Phone cases are found anywhere.
Hope this helps! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out: