Feedback on my Print-On-Demand T-Shirt Store

Solved
CanadaRules
Tourist
6 0 3

Hello Fellow Entrepreneurs,

Could I please get some feedback on my store? I would so greatly appreciate it! I launched this print on demand store on March 8, and I have not seen one sale yet. I have over 540 visitors to my website. I have been running ad campaigns using Pinterest, and luckily, I was able to use a $100 ad credit. I want to run some campaigns on Facebook, Insta and Snapchat, but I'm reluctant to spend more money when I haven't made any yet. I am Canadian, but I am targeting consumers in the United States with my ads, since my products work out to be priced more competitively for Americans with the CAD to USD conversion. I designed all of the products myself with Printiful. Here is the link to my site: https://ladyladyapparel.com/

Thanks in advance and let me know if you want me to look at any of your stores, hopefully we can all help each other out! 

SHC
1 0 1

Looks great.  Good job.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3047 176 553

Hello @CanadaRules, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image(with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a footer menu.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Dear @CanadaRules 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Show collections in menu
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured Collection​
  • At footer:

womenfooter.png

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @CanadaRules ,

I would suggest you to start using fb campaigns to get some traffic to your stores. At this time when the competition is top-notch it is becoming extremely difficult to get organic traffic on your store.

Paid marketing is the way how almost all the e-commerce store owners driver there sales from.

You will need to put your products in front of users, and paid fb campaigns are the quick way to achieve that.

Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting

Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:

• Cart abandoned campaigns - Show ads to people who have left cart abandoned on your store
  • Best Seller Campaigns - Show people who visited your store in the last 30 days, a carousel ad of the best seller in your store. The data is refreshed on daily basis.
  • Discounts/Sales Campaigns - Give discount coupons to your existing customers who might be interested in a product
  • Prospecting Campaigns - Find new audience which are similar to people who have visited or purchased from your store.
  • Social Media Base Campaigns- Target audience who engaged with your social media posts/ads.
  • Cross-sell /Upsell Campaigns- Cross sell or upsell products to audience who have already made a purchase from your store

You can also try this app Addyz. Its an ad automation and optimisation platform. It comes with predefined campaign strategies for full funnel audience targeting. This can make a significant difference in your advertising and improve your conversion rates, even with a low ad spend.

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
CanadaRules
Tourist
6 0 3

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my store. These are very helpful suggestions. Now time for me to get to work!

Thanks a bunch!

0 Likes
CanadaRules
Tourist
6 0 3

Thank you so much - this is very helpful feedback that I will be sure to implement.

0 Likes