Feedback on my Shopify Store

Vincent415914
4 0 0

Hello guys,

My name is Vincent and this year is my first time creating my own business online. I'm reaching out to the Shopify community to take the advantage and ask a favor of you guys if anyone would love to take a look at my website and give me feedbacks on it. Any small or big comments are helpful and I thank you for it. Lastly, I have put down the website link below as well as my email to get in touch with me. 

Thank you for your time.

Email: vincent.sadowski8@gmail.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

Hello @Vincent415914This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken a look at your store. Here are some suggestions that you can work on and implement in your store:

- Reviews- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Also, add reviews on the product page. 83% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

- Overall, the layout of the pages looks great.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add web push notificationsIt can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

Use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement in your store. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
210 17 91

Hello @Vincent415914 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few Suggestions.

Make sticky header for easy Navigation.

You can further Improve hero banner on the Homepage.

Organize footer section and make sure to minimize empty space on it.

There are no Reviews on the products. Add customer review app to increase your sales.

Add Blog page which is huge opportunity to increase your store visibility.

Boost your sales with Word of mouth strategy . You can check app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase the traffic to your store.  

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes

Hi @Vincent415914,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thought for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. 
Your store has some good points here:

• Have a unique logo
  • The prominent Call-to-action on your Home Page
  • Invest in the bespoke images on your page
  • The prominent Search field on your Home Page

Besides, I also have some recommendations for you, but initially, you should check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices. And then, for more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies.

The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now!. We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!

Homepages

Adjust sticky menu 

It is grateful when you have a sticky menu header on your website that will help your customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. However, from my view, I think you should move the last category on the header to the same line with other categories as you can see in my image below. It will narrow your sticky menu and avoid to hide content of other section.

PageFly_0-1621439315054.png

Ensure Text That Overlays Images Is Legible

Text-overlaid images on your homepage below are lower scannability and legibility, therefore using an overlaid semitransparent background color will be better than for your banner and help you ensure to bring the best experience for your user.

PageFly_1-1621439793440.pngIntroduction 

The summary introduction regards your brand, as well as your hands-on in the niche, will provide information about your brand for your customer. Hence, they will feel your professional website as well as safe when choosing your products on your website. So I recommend you add your introduction in the section that follows your Feature Collection section. 

Add testimonial - customer reviews

You should add testimonials/product reviews to your homepage because it is critical to users’ purchasing decisions. You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery, especially if you use Page Fly app both of them integrate with our app already.

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template. With the current testimonial right now, you can refer to PageFly template to create the impress homepage for the case store Maiz template.

PageFly_2-1621440510102.png

Product page

I choose the page Pink Stand iPhone Case to offers to my review below:

Your images should show products “In Scale”, either in comparison to other objects or settings or on a model or human frame of reference. Providing “Lifestyle” images to get users excited about products.

Shipping information and Return policy link 

When shopping for products online, users understand that even seemingly perfect products may not work in reality. Therefore, you should add this information regarding your return or refund policy on the main product page that ensures the customer's benefits after buying products from your website.
In addition, you also should provide users with a delivery date (e.g., “Delivery Date: April 4th”) or date range (e.g., “Arrives April 3 to April 9th”) for each of the available delivery options.

User rating and review

On both desktop and mobile sites, you should add a minimum of 6 reviews by default as well as always allow your customer to give their review on your product page, this will let other customers know that your page is transparent and respectful of customer's feedback.

In general, I love your products and store design, hope it will be successful and get more and more sales. If you find my comments helpful to you, like them or mark them as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Good luck and have a nice day!

PageFly

P/S: 

This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship, and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommerce 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event, these real experts will guide you from A to Z on how to build a successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick n Mortal Store Online.

0 Likes
Vincent415914
4 0 0

Hello AiTrillion,

Just want to give a thank you for taking your time and giving any feedback on the Weeships store. I have written all of the notes down and will definitely implement them in my store. 

Again thank you, 

0 Likes
Vincent415914
4 0 0

Hello Waytoapps,

Just want to give a thank you for taking your time and giving any feedback on the Weeships store. I have written all of the notes down and have followed some of your feedback on my website. 

Again thank you, 

0 Likes
Vincent415914
4 0 0

Hello PageFly,

Just want to give a thank you for taking your time and giving me solid feedback on my Weeships store. I have written all of the notes down and have implemented the majority of them on my website. 

Again thank you, 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

@Vincent415914,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes