Feedback on my Shopify store (https://miraiclinical.com/)

miraiclinical
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello!

My team and I would love to get any feedback on our current Shopify theme (https://miraiclinical.com/). Our audience is composed of older adults so we've been trying to make senior-friendly updates.

We're also looking for a good subscription and quantity discount app as the two we have now (Bold and SpurIT) don't work well together.

Thank you in advance for any advice! 

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
741 81 169

Hey, @miraiclinical 

As far as finding two apps that integrate with one another, it may be tough to find. I would recommend looking into the app developers called Bold since they have a quantity breaks app and a subscription app. It's possible they have integration between their two apps since they are both developed by them. THat's likely your best shot. You can find Bold Quantity Breaks here and Bold Subscriptions here.

A great feature you should consider integrating into your store would be a product recommendation app. These are great because your older audience can simply answer some questions and have products recommended to them automatically based on their needs or problems. Product Recommendation Quiz is a perfect option for this. I recommend checking them out!

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

Hi @miraiclinical

Your store looks great. 

And I suggest you use Vital 40+. I think it has many features you need. 

Also, it seems your business is quite big, so maybe some customers need their PDF invoices after purchasing. 

You can check this app Drag and Drop PDF Invoice. It's totally free. 

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi  @miraiclinical !

Add a favicon

Your google page speed score is only 48 and mobile speed 10. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on the mobile score as well.Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
miraiclinical
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Adelia,

Thanks for your feedback! Super curious about your "add a favicon" comment though. We do have one, is it not showing up on your end? 

0 Likes

Hey @miraiclinical,

Your website looks great, very professional! I looked at your individual product SEO and it’s currently automatically taking your product descriptions and using that as your SEO. Here is how it currently looks in search:

mirai-meta.png

The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience. We cover Store Products and Meta Descriptions at 1:23 and Product Descriptions at 6:05 but I recommend you watch the whole video as all of it works together to get you the right kind of traffic to your store.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com