Feedback on my Shopify store!

1 0 0

Hi Team

Would be greatly appreciated to have some feedback on my Shopify store: 

https://www.camillarose.co

We have recently done the site up after driving a lot of traffic but not receiving much sales. Would love your thoughts on how the site currently looks

Thanks

Mick

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2055 115 371

Hello @Camilla_Rose, I hope you are doing good! Here are some inputs from my side:

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow/ share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews, and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales and retention. You should start using the customer timeline feature to track customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity like when the customer has last visited your store, Email opened, push received, products purchased, etc. This will help you to take action by knowing their behavior accordingly. You can add web push notifications, it will help in retargeting your customers. 

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Dear @Camilla_Rose 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 20-35

camillspeed.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution

Hi @Camilla_Rose ,

I'm Richard Nguyen- CRO expert at PageFly Page Builder App. After checking your store, I would like to have some feedback:

Header

Sticky header: Making the header sticky will keep it viewable for users, and also make it easier for visitors to navigate through your site. They will have a better experience not having to scroll up every time to find the header.

Search Bar: Many customers will use the search bar to find your product. You should make it more visible to customers by showing the full search bar, instead of just an icon on the header, customers will know where to find your products.

RichardNguyen_0-1606567344788.png

Homepage

Banner: when customers land on your Homepage, the first thing they will notice is the banner on the Homepage. It will give the customers the first impression of your store, which will decide whether you can catch the customer’s attention or not. You already have a banner, however they may be not enough. The missing elements here are more slides and attractive heading. You can also add more information about your products, brands or promotion to give customers more information.

A video: you showed many nice pictures of the watches in your store, which is very good. But to give customers more information about watches, also convince them about the quality and origin of the product to users, videos should be a perfect tool to do that. It also can improve the visual of your store.

Feature Products: bringing the Add-to-Cart and Buy Now button should be helpful to shorten the customer journey. The product list section on the Homepage has a nice list of products, but lack of interactive content. More buttons like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now will be useful in this section.

RichardNguyen_1-1606567344748.png

Product page:

Product Image: you showed many high-quality images on the product page. However, many customers will need “real” images. It would be best if you can take the pictures of the watches with them on-hand. It will be useful to improve the credibility of your store.

RichardNguyen_2-1606567344798.png

Promotion: it may be one of the most effective ways to catch the customers attention. This time of the year is the time for sales and holidays, most customers will ignore it if they don’t see any discount on the store. Although your products already have discounts, you should make your promotion plan more clearly to customers by setting a different color for the discounted price or making it more highlighted.

More information on the product page: I see that you have pages like Shipping Information, Returns & Warranty, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, FAQ on the Footer, many customers will need those information. You can improve the product page by showing more information here, customers won’t need to go to other pages to find those information anymore. 

That is some of my feedback, I hope they can be useful to improve your store. Please hit like or solution if you agree.

Cheer,

Richard.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Shopify Partner
417 9 68

Hi @Camilla_Rose (Mick)

Trust you are doing good. I am Vinod from Bombay India providing Professional Google & Bing Ads Management, Conversion Rate Optimization, Email Marketing Services to small & medium business clients across the globe.

I saw your website. You have good watches collection below is my honest feedback

1. The watch in which there is Sea Shell (is that mother of pearls ) ? 

2. What you mean when you are mentioning -  Polished Rose Gold ? Is it 9kt gold ? Any actual Gold in the case ? 

3. You have not placed the warranty period on product pages and after sales service too 

4. It would be good if you can place a  picture - how the watch is packed in a custom gift box on product pages too.

5. On home page and in all you have 3 watches all are on sale but the heading says new arrivals technically it's not correct. How can New Arrivals be on sale ? 

6. There are some important points missing i have sold watches in retail store so keeping in mind the customer behaviour I have mentioned some points above.

There are some tweaks which are important. I can help you grow your sales online via digital channels.

Thank You.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
Shopify Partner
466 46 154

Hi @Camilla_Rose

Have seen your site and have some comments for you:

- On your banners, the main product (the watch) is not our standing. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1606701887521.png

- Have seen two reviews on your homepage. But I think you only need to have one section that shows many reviews. 

- You have a zigzag design. Also, you need two images to have the same size. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1606702188214.png

- Have seen your Instagram gallery, and I think you can upgrade the gallery by having a shoppable feature. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery, it will help you make an amazing gallery and also make it shoppable. This can increase your sales. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Buy now button 

+ The Quantity section 

+ The Sticky Add to Cart section

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. Like bundle with watch and strap. 

- In the future, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

- Quite weird here. You need to fix that. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1606703057248.png

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes