I would appeciate some feedback on my store. I am in kind of a unique situation in that this store is not a long term venture. I started up this store to help provide hand sanitizer through the shortage. Sales have been relatively low compared to visitors. My ROAS is negative. In a big way. So I am looking for some store feedback to help get this store emptied out so I can start a new one with everything I have learned on this one.
So if you could browse my store and the checkout path and give me some honest harsh feedback that would be great.
One thing I wonder is does my store need background images and color to be more appealing. I was considering a hero banner but it does not fit the Simple Shopify theme very well and I am not sure how hard it is to switch themes.
Below listed points would surely help optimize your store:
All the best!
Shopify makes it really easy to swap out your theme. But if you have any theme customizations, including Shopify apps that add functionality to your store, there may be a bit of work to do before you make the switch.
Your store needs some improvements.
1. A slideshow/product banner in Home page will add more professional look to your store.
2. Instead of just listing some products in Hoem page, add different sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' etc section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Instead of adding contact us form in About Us page, add a separate Contact Us page for better customer interaction. Also change About us to About Us (camel-case to make it consistent)
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Add social media(Instagram, twitter, youtube etc) for the store to increase the traffic
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
11. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.