Feedback on my Store. BoldXtracts.com

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello All

I would appeciate some feedback on my store.  I am in kind of a unique situation in that this store is not a long term venture.  I started up this store to help provide hand sanitizer through the shortage.   Sales have been relatively low compared to visitors.  My ROAS is negative.  In a big way.   So I am looking for some store feedback to help get this store emptied out so I can start a new one with everything I have learned on this one.   

So if you could browse my store and the checkout path and give me some honest harsh feedback that would be great.

www.boldxtracts.com

One thing I wonder is does my store need background images and color to be more appealing.  I was considering a hero banner but it does not fit the Simple Shopify theme very well and I am not sure how hard it is to switch themes.

Thanks

Brad

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey BoldXtracts, 
Below listed points would surely help optimize your store:

• Create a seperate "Contact Us" section instead of integrating it in "About Us" itself.
  • "About Us" should include some images for better customer understanding.
  • "Instagram, Twitter and Linked In" should be added to the site footer for effective advertising.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 26 100

Hello @Brad_Stone,

Shopify makes it really easy to swap out your theme. But if you have any theme customizations, including Shopify apps that add functionality to your store, there may be a bit of work to do before you make the switch. 

Your store needs some improvements.

1. A slideshow/product banner in Home page will add more professional look to your store.

2. Instead of just listing some products in Hoem page, add different sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' etc section to help customers keep updated on new products.

3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

4. Instead of adding contact us form in About Us page, add a  separate Contact Us page for better customer interaction.  Also change About us to About Us (camel-case to make it consistent)

5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

6. Add social media(Instagram, twitter, youtube etc) for the store to increase the traffic

7. A FAQ would be useful!

8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

9. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.

10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

11. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• Try adding show and hide option for the side bar menu.
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now and just show product. There is nothing about the brand or why we should buy from you

2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes