Feedback on my Store Homepage and other pages

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi,

We would appreciate your feedback of our store home page and other pages in order to optimize. We would appreciate your feedback on our store design, layout, etc to have better conversion and lower bounce rate. 

Thank you!

Andre

Fast Protein LLC

www.fast-protein.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Fast- Protein,

Some modifications are very much essential to achieve a more"professional store look".The below-mentioned points might help:

• The CTAs ie "Shop Now "should be located in the center of the hero banner to be more symmetric.
  • A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process
  • "Trust Badges" are a must near the site footer for better site authenticity.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 83

Hey @fastproteinllc , welcome to Shopify

I checked your website and it looks really good! 

Tip: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers/badges to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. With labels/badges, you'll be able to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales.
Screenshot 2020-05-21 at 10.04.01 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-05-21 at 10.03.51 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-05-22 at 1.04.43 PM.png

Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
345 27 102

Hi @fastproteinllc,

I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions for improvement.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

2. In some product pages, the description font and style seems different from other products. Adjust the font style so that it looks similar to other product pages. Example: https://www.fast-protein.com/collections/mhp/products/dark-matter-post-workout-blue-raspberrry

3. Use the same font for the whole website. 

4. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.

5. Show 'Related Products' section in the product page (above the footer) 

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
456 50 97

Hi @fastproteinllc,

Hyde here from Shopify.

You've done a great job on your store, you've got a blog, a solid "Our Story" page, and a very intuitively laid out navigation. Nice one! Your product descriptions are also very enticing, so great work on that too!

I suppose the focus now should be on your marketing funnel. There's a great step-by-step walkthrough on that here. You'll need to develop a content strategy, so here's a map for that. You'll want to generate leads through your content, so here are some suggestions on how to do that.

Similarly, here is an outline of how you can monetize your content. It might be worth a look! You could look at some of our case studies for inspiration here.

You should also look at video content. There's a great example here of how video content is employed to great use:

Here is how to add a video to your store.

I hope this all helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like