Feedback on my Store - Lukowulf's Camping Haven

Highlighted
6 0 0

Wanted to know why my store www.lukowulf.com is not getting any sales, any feedback and improvement suggestions is very much appreciated.

0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5.Lots of popups

6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
7. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Get More Expert Guidance Here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hey there,

I'm not sure if you're still looking for some answers but I had the chance to look at your store and wanted to give you some pointers.

I see you have some decent credibility which is really good! Credibility in terms of active store policies, customer reviews and etc. I would however add a little more social proof as the previous members suggested- linking your Instagram page to the account is always a great option.

Other recommendations would be to adjust and optimize the slideshow image you use for better quality. And last but not least, organizing the website's navigation and creating more collection types to better showcase your products.

I hope you find this helpful! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out or visit Bigsmallfocus.com!

Best wishes,

Dag

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi Jajatjit

0 Likes

Hi @JAJITJIT 

Store looks good. Have you ever thought about doing some SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) work ? I'm not a expert but Maggie from @Rockpapercopy really knows her stuff maybe reach out to her. She also has some great tips on social media. 

Good luck with it all and I'm sure you will crush it online soon. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes