Feedback on my Store Market826

lilamo
Excursionist
12 0 4

Hi everyone, 

I'd love your honest feedback on my store www.market826.com .  I live in a northern, rural area, and I launched the store with the intention of being an 'online farmer's market' to showcase and promote locally made products. I'm especially interested in tips on product photography and how to make the store look more elegant -- I want to elevate Grandma's jams. 

Thank you in advance! 
Lise 

0 Likes

Dear @lilamo 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

speed.png

• Organize menu at header
  • Organize links at footer as well as open social profiles at new tab
  • Add video for your products 
  • Do SEO
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
lilamo
Excursionist
12 0 4

Thank you very much for the insights! I didn't realize it was so slow on mobile.

0 Likes

Hi @lilamo 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 70.000 active Shopify merchants. After spending a few minutes on your Homepage, I have some recommendations, hope you find them helpful.

1. Make header bar sticky

Make the header bar sticky would be very useful for customers. When scrolling down, they might want to explore other sites, or they just want to track how many items. This will stick the customers inside your store and it might boost up the conversion rate a lot.

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 16.57.28.png

2. Optimize the image's size

As you can see below, the image size of each product is different so this might break the layout of your store. Try to optimize them into 1 size and this messy like this would not happen again. With a better layout, customers based on that and would make the decision of your store.

Moreover, the padding between the CTA button and your content is too large, you should reduce it.

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 17.01.50.png

3. Blog content

This is a blog but I can't make any interactions with them. I recommend that you can add the CTA button 'Read more' below each blog posts and make the interaction when hovering on it (shadow would be perfect).

Moreover, as I mentioned above, optimize the thumbnail for a better layout.

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 17.22.43.png

4. Newsletter section

Due to the function of this section, I suggest that you should move the 'Subscribe input' in the footer inside this section. That would make sense more.

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 17.27.02.png

I'd also suggest adding more sections (ex: testimonial, brand story, etc.) for the homepage so your visitors can understand your store better. For the home page layout, I think you should take a look at this homepage anatomy

social-1.png

You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are all my recommendations for your Homepage, hope that it might be useful for you.

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
Munn
Shopify Partner
483 17 101

Hi @lilamo welcome to Shopify community 

I checked your store, and the product seems really great.

1. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target-oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

3. Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving credibility to your store

4.Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
lilamo
Excursionist
12 0 4

Thanks @Munn  for the thoughtful responses, I appreciate your effort!

0 Likes
lilamo
Excursionist
12 0 4

Wow, thanks so much for the personalized response. Good idea to add the brand story to the home page and the template you provided is especially helpful. 

0 Likes
lilamo
Excursionist
12 0 4

Wow, thanks so much for the personalized response @PageFly . Good idea to add the brand story to the home page and the template you provided is especially helpful.

0 Likes