Feedback on my Store Needed

Tourist
6 0 0

Hey, @FFT_SMART 

Thanks for going through the site, and for your suggestions: I really appreciate it! 

Good shout on an FAQ section - I actually have one for new players, but I don't think it's highlighted enough so I'll get right onto fixing that. 

A countdown timer and a sticky buy now button are very much on the list of things to look at as well.  

I've signed up to the conversion course mailing list - looking forward to getting to read through the content! 

Thanks;

Dave

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

Hey, @neha-sparq!

Thanks for taking the time to go through my website and for sharing your thoughts. 

• I'll work to pull together the best selling products and feature them on the website more prominently - agree with you fully on this!
  • We've had some really good feedback and purchases (on and offline) on £9.99 as the starting price for starter decks, so not sure I agree there. It makes us very much cheaper than any other trading card game I've come across (MTG starter decks approx £14.99, Pokemon approx £12.99 etc, etc.). 
  • There will be more products coming out as new sets of cards are released - there are two new sets currently in the works! 
  • Hadn't ever looked at the search page and so thanks for flagging that up. I'll investigate this today and get it fixed.

Thanks;

Dave

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
220 25 48

I'm really excited to see this business develop and grow! I'll be sure to take a look at the new video you put up in the next couple of weeks. If you make huge strides in the next quarter, make sure to drop into the Community again and get some fresh eyes on it! We're always happy to take a look at the store and suggest some cool ideas. Best of luck!

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Trailblazer
656 40 153

Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you.Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes