Feedback on my Store Please - Especially Checkout :)

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 3

Very grateful for any and all feedback

I think the top Hero banner is too large (Brooklyn Theme), but I can't figure out how to change that

https://www.goddessswag.com 

Thanks everyone

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
316 35 105

Hi @goddessswag

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you: 

- Add CTA buttons on your banners, and it would be great if you can have some meaningful texts on your banners. Combine with CTA buttons, it will increase your sales. 

-  All product photos have the same size is an important thing to do. Also, you can try to add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600397970533.png

- I see you're having an Instagram account. Try to have more content on it and after that, connect your store to your Instagram account to create an Instagram gallery to show the content better on your store. 

Check out this app if you like: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It's free and very easy-to-use.

- I think you're having some errors here. Redesign it if you can. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1600398768125.png

- Do you try some discount events? I think I would increase your sales. 

However, you're having the great color background, I make your store look great. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1202 59 356

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

When it comes to the hero images, you can simply upload images with smaller height [crop them to the same dimensions easily with Canva], alternatively, if your theme allows it, mark to display images as medium height; that should do the trick. Let me know if you'd need help with that

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/  

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1833 116 281

Dear @goddessswag 

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

goddesspace.png

• When hero banner is changing header automatically going up which bad user experience
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Open social profiles at new tab
  • Add smart search feature
  • Improve hero banners and images
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

@goddessswag  great site!!

My suggestion is to add live Facebook chat to your site.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 3

thank you for your reply!  I actually already did resize images in Canva - I think I went to 1200 x 500px.  That didn't seem to change anything.

and under slideshow.liquid the only thing I see for height is:

{%- if section.settings.home_hero_height == 'adapt' -%}

Perhaps the code has changed since you last looked?  I am using Brooklyn theme.

0 Likes