Feedback on my Store Please

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you for any feedback anyone can give me on my store New Thought Market at https://newthought.store

Any and all honest impressions are appreciated. Suggestions for improvement really needed.

Thank you!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Hello,
I think you need too define better your store concept with your products. And also tell your story, clients love to know your story, it is easier for them to cconnect with you.
Sincerely,
Ana Guerreiro
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

It's a nice start but personally, I prefer not to be staring at a bright white screen. You might consider dressing up the body of the page with another color or a graphic. Good luck!  KC

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0
Thank you! I totally get that.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0
Great feedback! Do you think I could tell my story with a photo and brief
text or would a video be better?
0 Likes
Highlighted

- Set an emotional banner image, online shoppers don't want to guess what you're selling. Tell them from the very first!

- You're using Debut theme which is free and simple. If you're not good in design, consider purchasing a custom theme.

- Make sure your product images are united (in the same style, colour), tell a visual story via your product images!

There're lots of things need improvement. You can refer to Free Review my store service from HappyPoints. A thorough report will be sent to you within 5 business days. 

Hannah Pham | Blogger at Happypoints.io
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Mickeymick 

Every website worth talking about all have at least 10 things in common and at the moment your website only has about 3 of them. I would add all the below items to really boost the look and feel of your website.

• Home Page ( flows well ) 
  • Main , Drawer & footer Menus ( easy to navigate ) 
  • Blogs & About Page ( builds connection ) 
  • Policies ( builds trust ) 
  • Product Page ( builds Trust ) 
  • Contact Page 
  • FAQ's 
  • Collection Pages ( flow well ) 

OVERALL: Keep up the good work and I'm sure you will do great things online. I'll also send you private message with something that will help you out. I also have a FREE website checklist guide you can download ->here<- 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Got it! Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist