Feedback on my Store Please

Shopify Partner
1049 63 228

Hi ,

Your store is really decent and has a nice feel throughout.
Though you are missing on some basic aspects which is not that great.
You can work on few things suggested below which I noticed while reviewing which will help you in gaining some trust to the visitor and will encourage them to stay longer which will eventually drive you through a lot better sales.

1. Get yourself a professional logo designed. This will add brand value to your store.
    Also create some pages and add it to navigation menu.
  2. You can add a favicon on the website ref this article from shopify here, it’s simple and will help strengthen your brand.
  3. Homepage is too short. Try adding some intersting things to it like instagram image or testimonials.
    You can add another section of Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page.
  4. I don't know why there is empty footer.
    You should add terms and condition, refund, shipping and privacy policy page, it’s good for SEO purpose in the footer. 
    You can add social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site footer. 
  5. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  6. Add a few more images for your products, as it will influence someone better to go for the product.
  7. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://newthought.store/search?q=. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  8. Lastly, You have over 50 products. It is hard to find products for anyone who is new to the store. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello Neha, 

Thank you for your feedback. 

How did you access the store, mobile, desktop? I have a footer on my page with refund, shipping and privacy policy page. 

Thank you.

Ana Guerreiro

0 Likes