Feedback on my Store Please!!!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

My online store has been operational for the past 2 months but still no bites. If someone could please take a look and let me know  ( DARKNESSHUB ),  that would be much appreciated. I'm getting a good number of hits on the website but still no sales.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
424 27 127

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @darknesshub !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

You have really great store, it looks professional and organized. You have done really great job.

1. Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give to the customers' rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

2. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

3. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

5. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @darknesshub ,

I just reviewed your store. It's quite amazing! Here are a few things you might consider changing.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on a website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. Also, Include trust indicators on the homepage.

Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.

Speed Optimization: To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very slow i.e 07%. It should be above 60-70. So it's recommended to improve it. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and It also improves the user experience. 

ef19f94b-bca8-4051-8adb-08beee1c2d5b.png

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales, I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Thank's

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Thank's

0 Likes