Feedback on my Store https://drawnin.co

Tourist
8 0 2

Dear Fellow Shopify Store Owners and Experts

I would value your feedback on the layout and functionality of my current store set-up, layout and functionality. 

Your insights, experience and feedback on https//:drawnin.co will be appreciated.

GillC

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Gill,

For some reason the URL is not active - could you confirm your store URL again?

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi again @Rockpapercopy

Here it is again www.drawnin.co

Or try https://drawnin.co/ 

Many thanks

GillC

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1211 71 258

Hey Drawnin,

A Home button should be added to the main menu for ease of navigation to the homepage. The order of arrangement of elements in the main menu should be as follows: Home, Shop products, Learn, Usage tips, Why drawn in, Faq, Contact. Other essential points to be noted are as follows:

1. A  bold header template should be added for highlighting discounts or shipping offers.
  2. Bestsellers need to be added to depict site peculiarity and uniqueness.
  3. Proper discounts need to be added for better customer engagement.
  4. A seperate "Sale" section needs to be added for all discounted products.
  5. You should add terms and conditions if any, again as these also help in building search engine content. 
  6. Newsletter needs to be added for the latest discount and promotional updates.
  7. Reviews need to be added for better customer choice.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq
    free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store optimization helps in performance improvement.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
718 25 89

@GillC ,

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. You should display product categories, not at the downside of the homepage.

3. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points.

4. Add smart pop-up. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. 

5. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Thank you @neha-sparq, I really appreciate your time and offer of feedback.  wishing you an awesome day. @GillC

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi @AiTrillion, thank you for taking time to give helpful input on my site. It is very much appreciated.  Have an awesome day. Regards GillC

0 Likes