Dear Fellow Shopify Store Owners and Experts
I would value your feedback on the layout and functionality of my current store set-up, layout and functionality.
Your insights, experience and feedback on https//:drawnin.co will be appreciated.
A Home button should be added to the main menu for ease of navigation to the homepage. The order of arrangement of elements in the main menu should be as follows: Home, Shop products, Learn, Usage tips, Why drawn in, Faq, Contact. Other essential points to be noted are as follows:
Hope the store optimization helps in performance improvement.
1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -
And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
2. You should display product categories, not at the downside of the homepage.
3. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points.
4. Add smart pop-up. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.
5. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|