Feedback on my Store

3 0 0

Hi everyone, 

Could you please give us some feedback on our Store, we are getting a lot of traffic but are still struggling with Conversions.  They don't seem to be getting past the Front Page and very rarely are adding to Checkout.  We are struggling to see what is wrong and would greatly appreciate other Opinions and Feedback. 

The website is www.simplyyoucosmetics.com

Many Thanks 

0 Likes

Hi @simplyyouuk 

Hope You Are Doing Good !!

With regards to your store, I would like to inform you that your tracking codes on Google Analytics are not setup correctly, there are multiple codes UA-116858069-1 and UA-135083693-1, through that you would be getting duplicate data. So it might be possible, data you must be getting is inaccurate. I would suggest you to first work on that issue.

In the bottom , there is Partner Products, there is no products, if you hightlighting any section then in that you need to have some products, please check the screenshot https://prnt.sc/ow49hg

Also for getting sales, it would be better option to list your products through multichannels like eBay, Walmart and etsy. They already have the large number of audience so trust factor is maximum over there. Process is very simple, you can go ahead with Integration App. Through integration app you can list your products to the marketplace in the easily manner. Same principle is followed in the order management in the vice versa manner. As festive season is in the round of corner this is perfect time for setting up everything.

For more details related to store development and digital marketing, you can reach me on email arpansrivastava@cedcommerce.com. For getting more insight related to Digital Marketing, you can visit the resource.

Regards

Arpan Srivastava
Store Analyst

Skype id-live:danbakker_2

Want to Increase your Sales on Shopify?
Now do connect with me on group also https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shopifysellershub/
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
85 3 14

Hi @simplyyouuk ,

Lets put some data to your site and see what we are dealing with.

- How much traffic did you get in the past month?

- How many add-to-carts did you receive?

- How many conversions (purchases)?

Once we have this data we can start investigating where exactly the problem may lie. 

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design and theme

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Target Custom Affinity Audience

5. Solve customer problem rather than directly sell your product

There are other areas you need to work

Need expert help? Find here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi, 

Thanks for replying. 

In the last month, we have had 880 Sessions, 26 Added to Cart, 11 Reached Checkout but only 5 Converted (2 of which were previous customers) 

Hope this helps. 

Kind Regards

0 Likes

Hi @simplyyouuk 

Please check my comment, you were using 2 UA codes which by default an incorrect approach. You must be duplicate data because of this. There should be single UA code in one website. Please look into this.

Regards

Arpan Srivastava
Store Analyst

Now do connect with me on group also https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shopifysellershub/
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi, 
Could you please help with how I sort this? Would this be affecting my Conversions or just Data Tracking?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Odds are you are not targeting the right traffic for your store.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as areas like the "WELCOME TO OUR STORE" could use a better design and layout to look more professional. Your email newsletter box in the footer is hard to see

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes

It will effect tracking of data, you will get multiple conversion.

Arpan Srivastava
Store Analyst

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 20 33

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see you have received some great feedback on the store. I don't necessarily have any critique on the site itself as I think you've done a great job. My query is more related to the traffic itself. 

What is your current marketing strategy? Are you targeting the correct audience? What sort of investment in advertising have you made so far? Have you built up a profile for your ideal customer? What are their behaviors and interests? Not all traffic is equal, and if you're finding that your current traffic is disinterested, chances are you should change your approach. Can you work with bloggers/influencers to get a more direct audience within the beauty niche? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes