This is an accepted solution.
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can show the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolustion.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.
Keep the following points in mind for better store optimization:
All the best!
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hello @junmarkchi97 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @junmarkchi97 Welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:
1. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and post it on different social media platforms, by doing this you will be the most knowledgeable person among your customer and clients will look up to you for further information.
2. Create different social media accounts on digital platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn and attach them to the footer header. This will help in brand promotion as social media is the new norm.
3. Logo placement can be shifted from center to top left. Theme can be changed for the website. A colourful theme would be helpful to attract traffic.
4. About Us and Contact Us page can be added to the header menu this section will showcase why your brand is unique from other brands.
5. Add Free Shipping to top of the header menu there is nothing more excites the customer than free shipping. The text block on the images aren’t visible, the text block on a plain background increase the site of visibility.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
7. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
8. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!