Feedback on my Store

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I have my store online since Nov last year. Looking for feedback to help improve sales and increase conversion rate.

www.akrutiartz.com

Thanks

Kamudi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
412 42 136

Hi @Akrutiartz

Have seen your store and have some comments for you:

- You can add the banners (also known as photo slider banner). Banners are where you can show your messages and guide your customers to a specific shopping page. 

- Add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1603855421380.png

- Add the CTA buttons for those sections.

ConveyLego0612_1-1603855475275.png

- You can consider having live chat to improve your customer service. Whatsapp can be a good channel to chat with your customers. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that with ease. Also, it's totally free. 

You can also check this free app Drag and Drop PDF Invoice. It will help you create an amazing PDF invoice. 

- Do you your prices are quite high? If you still remain the prices, you can consider having more promotion events in the future. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
772 17 220

Hi @Akrutiartz !

I recommend changing the theme.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted

Hi @Akrutiartz

My name is Richard- CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. My very first comment to your store is that I really like your theme- minimalism style but unique prominent vignette, which also fits perfectly with the product you are selling. However, from the businessman's point of view, I think you can improve the following things to really increase your conversion rate.

1. This special offer does not seem to be attractive enough to encourage customers to buy more because you put it in the small corner with black background

Screenshot_5.png

2. You say "Contact us for more details" but you do not directly provide a way for customer to reach you. I suggest you add a CTA button here.

Screenshot_7.png

3. There should be "Add to cart" button so that customers can immediately make purchase. (instead of looking for their favorite items one more time in the product list)

Screenshot_8.png

4. You must have worked really hard on this Big launch. Show customer your enthusiasm by adding more places for the Announcement and engage customer in waiting for it. 

Screenshot_6.png

5. Lastly, in order to look professional, you should add more content to the page such as:

• Live chat section where customer can asking questions and reach you directly
  • Design some pop up to give customer special offers.
  • Previous customers' feedback
  • etc.

Check out more tips to Reduce cart abandonment rate and maximize your conversion rate for 2020 in this guide
If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly- this app helps you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1493 75 254

Hello @Akrutiartz, welcome to Shopify! I hope you are doing good. Here is feedback for your store:-

- There is a lot of blank space. 

- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

- Add reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Before purchasing customer prefers to go through the reviews. So, reviews are an important tool to be added to any online store.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion.com, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks for time to review and provide helpful feedback on my store. I am looking at suggested apps and let you know how it goes. Leather products are high quality ones hence priced high, but you are right could have more promotions on them. I am giving free shipping on most of them and have absorbed the shipping cost in price that could also be the reason for high price. Can you comment on that?

Thanks

Akrutiartz

0 Likes