I am an designer and artist from Munich running my own store. The brand is called colour of the day® – „colours to make you happy“ and I sell artwork, printed materials like cards and notebooks as well as fashion and lifestyle accessoires. All designs and artworks are by myself, no dropshipping.
The store url is https://colouroftheday.de
I would appreciate your feedback on the store. How understandable is it? A lot of people stop the process after putting something into the cart or visiting the checkout. Is that normal or do I have to improve those pages?
Thank you very mich for your feedback!
Hey, @chris235 ! Congratulations on your Shopify store! I would be happy to give you some feedback.
The first thing that sticks out to me as an important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!
Upon visiting your store I noticed your pop-up. It's from Christmas and it's also misformatted/hard to read which I thought made for a clunky experience. I also noticed I could not click out of it or close it unless I clicked on the red button.
One section I really think you've done a nice job explaining what you do is the following image with text sections: I would recommend moving these two sections to the very top of your homepage, above the banner.
I hope some of this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @chris235, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:
- Change the banner image. Add banner image related to the product you are selling.
- Track the real-time activity of each and every customer on your store with the help of the customer timeline feature that shows when did customers sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when the customer was last active and target them accordingly to get conversions with the help of various engagement tools. The app AiTrillion has this customer timeline feature.
- Add a discount popup. Entice customers with the help of discounts.
- Add recently viewed section.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Thank you very much for your suggestions – and sorry for my late reply. I deleted the X-Mas PopUp and only do have a banner to subscribe for the newsletter on the very top now.
I am not sure if I should move the explanation texts to the top. People may leave the page before they have seen the product recommendations or the categories. Especially for mobile visitors it might be too much text to start with. What do you think?