Feedback on my Store

chris235
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi everyone,

I am an designer and artist from Munich running my own store. The brand is called colour of the day® – „colours to make you happy“ and I sell artwork, printed materials like cards and notebooks as well as fashion and lifestyle accessoires. All designs and artworks are by myself, no dropshipping. 

The store url is https://colouroftheday.de

I would appreciate your feedback on the store. How understandable is it? A lot of people stop the process after putting something into the cart or visiting the checkout. Is that normal or do I have to improve those pages?

Thank you very mich for your feedback!

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1058 120 236

Hey, @chris235 ! Congratulations on your Shopify store! I would be happy to give you some feedback.

The first thing that sticks out to me as an important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!

Upon visiting your store I noticed your pop-up. It's from Christmas and it's also misformatted/hard to read which I thought made for a clunky experience. I also noticed I could not click out of it or close it unless I clicked on the red button.

05-03-41627-93155

One section I really think you've done a nice job explaining what you do is the following image with text sections: I would recommend moving these two sections to the very top of your homepage, above the banner.

I hope some of this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2818 176 474

Dear @chris235 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 16-25

colourofspeed.png

• At header

colourheader.png

• At footer

colourfooter.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Check the translator
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Optimize your store for Search engine (SEO)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 669

Hello @chris235, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Change the banner image. Add banner image related to the product you are selling.

- Track the real-time activity of each and every customer on your store with the help of the customer timeline feature that shows when did customers sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when the customer was last active and target them accordingly to get conversions with the help of various engagement tools. The app AiTrillion has this customer timeline feature. 

- Add a discount popup. Entice customers with the help of discounts. 

- Add recently viewed section.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
chris235
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you very much for your suggestions – and sorry for my late reply. I deleted the X-Mas PopUp and only do have a banner to subscribe for the newsletter on the very top now.
I am not sure if I should move the explanation texts to the top. People may leave the page before they have seen the product recommendations or the categories. Especially for mobile visitors it might be too much text to start with. What do you think?

0 Likes