Feedback on my Store

Solved
sanderrisseeuw
Excursionist
17 0 5

Hi everyone,

I would love to have some feedback on my store! Will launch my website soon.

Link: www.breakinglimits.nl

Thanks in regards!

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1001 136 327

Hey @sanderrisseeuw,

I'd be happy to take a look! Let us know what we need to type in to view your store.

screencapture-breakinglimits-nl-password-2021-01-07-09_43_00.png

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2807 176 470
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3745 214 667

Hello @sanderrisseeuw, the store is password protected. Please share the password. 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
sanderrisseeuw
Excursionist
17 0 5

@AiTrillion @MS-WEB-DESIGNER @EcomGeeks 

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Password: testgebruiker

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @bristyr,

Glad to know that you are about to launch your business on Shopify, congratulations in advance! I love the simple yet strong and bold vibe from your store, the black and white palette is suitable for the store too - you did a very good job there!

As there’s always room for improvement, so for recommendations, I have some comments if you are interested:

1, The banner is quite captivating, but you can improve it even more. Here a some suggestions to help you catch customers’ attention within 5 seconds only:

• Add a brief description about your website. This helps increase awareness about the spirit of your store. Try using a short, to-the-point sentence that can create strong impression on the customers. 
  • Using slideshow as your banner. As banner is the most attractive section on Home page, using a slideshow can help you distribute more images to your customers, thus increasing conversion rate.

PageFly_0-1610102761453.png

2, The Shop Now button navigates customers to one product page only. In this way, you can only promote one product at a time, while having 2 products featured on this image. My recommendation for this is:

• Create a collection page that includes both of the products you are distributing on your hero banner, or
  • Navigate Shop Now button to this section bellow, as this section is quite alluring and it can lead your customers to both of the products.

PageFly_1-1610102826659.png

In this section, you can also consider adding secondary hover image for products. Having more than 1 still image makes the products look lively, also takes advantage of your diverse images. Adding Add to Cart button or Shop Now button on this section can also trigger customers’ will to shop.

PageFly_2-1610102883011.png

3, Add testimonials to your Home page. Using testimonials is a powerful and trustworthy way to attract customers, don’t wait until Product Page to show it. Only need 2-3 of them added and your Home page is convincing enough. You can see the example from other template here: https://pagefly.link/uaHEyRgd

PageFly_3-1610102915634.png

4, To boost sales, you can add Frequently Bought Together section to your Product Page, which allows customers to take a quick look at other products after exploring one, thus triggering their need. You can see the example from other template here: https://pagefly.link/ynYVAzSQ

You can explore more than 70 other free templates here at:https://pagefly.io/pages/templates 

Above are some of my recommendations for your store, hope you can find them helpful! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

sanderrisseeuw
Excursionist
17 0 5

Hi @PageFly ,

Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it! To navigate the shop now button to the section below on the homepage is a very smart idea! Not sure how to do that, but I'm sure I will figure it out

Thanks again!

0 Likes