Feedback on my Store

ecolightsstore
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi all. I have had this Shopify https://ecolightsstore.myshopify.com store for now almost a year and have not had any sale on it. I will be so happy to have someone look at it and tell me where I went wrong on it. It started off like a jewelry store but i have been thinking of changing it to something else possible general shop just so that i make some sales.

Thank you

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
175 4 16

@ecolightsstore you re paying 27usd every month but did not buy .com domain. ppl use .com as it looks more professional. your store is not looking professional that's the reason, anyone, not buying from there. change logo makes a small one. and look at your footer all green, jewellery type store looks like this store I am sending as an example. https://www.xhhbrave.com/ in case you need my help related to everything to tell me I am able to help you out. having 1-year Shopify experience. you can connect with me at yupsoftware4@gmail.com.

0 Likes
MarkRoss
Tourist
56 5 14

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you have no sales for a year

I take a look on your website I have few things I offer you to change

for the start make your logo small and put him on the left side in the height of the navBar.

I will be happy to help you more so please send me your email or contact with me via email 

my email mark.rosseng@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you 

ecolightsstore
Tourist
4 0 3

Thank you for your opinion.

Much appreciated.

MarkRoss
Tourist
56 5 14

Hope its helpful contact with me on my email so I could help you

0 Likes
ecolightsstore
Tourist
4 0 3

That is how bad things have been for me. It is a sad thing to pay Shopify every month and get no sale at all.  Does that mean, those with no website do not make any sales at all?

Thank you for your comments. I would surely get in touch in case I need your help.

Hey @ecolightsstore,

This is something we see very commonly on the forums. People tend to start shops selling things like jewelry, clothing, tech and etc. The problem with this is that these types of items can be already be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. So when a person is searching for a clothing item or a piece of jewelry in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who makes jewelry locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local.

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I'd recommend watching our Dropshipping playlist as we walk you through the best platforms to use for shipping time and margins, how to find winning products and more. All free, no course necessary :). Here are a few videos:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
ecolightsstore
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi. This is great feedback. It is most appreciated.

Thank you very much