Feedback on my Store!

StallionPremium
6 0 0

Hello! I would like to get some feedback before I start putting money into advertising! I've started doing social media and gaining followers and getting visits, but no sales yet (expected)

My store: stallionpremium.com

0 Likes

Hi @StallionPremium,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

- Your hero banner is looking great and in high quality, just one small suggestion, I would recommend you make the CTA button a bit bigger, which will help to attract users and encourage them to click on.  

RichardNguyen_0-1614907871813.png

- I noticed there is quite a lot of white space in these areas, so you could consider making the font a bit bigger for users to easily read the given information:

RichardNguyen_1-1614908335585.png

- You should add content for some CTA buttons, which would help eliminate visitors' confusion:

RichardNguyen_2-1614908623256.png

RichardNguyen_3-1614908633858.png

- I would suggest you add Testimonials on your homepage, this is a great way to build brand trust.

II- Collection page 

- I would suggest you add secondary thumbnail on hover since this is an effective way to add extra visual information, besides that, it would make it easier for users to evaluate products in the product list.

- I noticed that you have products that have got many colors available, you should consider using swatches to indicate color variations. You can refer to Forever21's website for more details: https://www.forever21.com/us/shop/catalog/category/f21/women-new-arrivals-clothing

RichardNguyen_4-1614910050881.png

- You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

- You should provide filters like filter by Price, Color, User rating average...By doing so, users will be able to assess the products based on their priority criteria easier.

III- Product page

Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide at least 3-5 images of products for all products.

- I would suggest you use swatches as the selector for color variations instead of using drop-down list, since they are highly visual and serve an identifiable function. 

- With product description, you can consider using sections and headings so that users will feel more convenient when scanning the information

RichardNguyen_5-1614911320994.png

- You should add content in the CTA buttons on the product pages:

RichardNguyen_6-1614911380834.png

- I would suggest you display “return policy” on the main product page content since it will make people feel more confident when making the purchase. Here is the example from Mango's website:

RichardNguyen_7-1614911667621.png

Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. You can consider displaying reviews and allowing users to submit reviews on the product pages in this case.

RichardNguyen_8-1614911838763.png

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION

Best of luck! 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

StallionPremium
6 0 0

Hello!

Thank you for the reply! I appreciate it and it seems as if i miss clicked some things and all those CTA’s were just colored wrong for the last hour! 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3748 214 668

Hello @StallionPremium, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- Add reviews on the product page and the homepage. When assessing a site, we want to know what others have thought of the products they sell and the service provided. That is where customer reviews come in, they are an indicator that other people have shopped on the site and enjoyed their purchase.

- I would recommend you to add LiveChat. 

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a sales motivator bar to encourage the people to make a purchase.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add newsletter signup popup with a discount code to entice customers to signup so you can reach them & target them later on. 

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes