Feedback on my Store

Laurz87
1 0 0

Hello all,

I am just updating my store,adding new products,and moving my collections around to show a fresh spring collection. I need some feedback because although I am getting some attraction,I am not seeing sales from it. Any input on what your think or suggest would be so helpful. Thanks,

Lauren

My site is www.lucky-haven.myshopify.com

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1228 157 217

Hi @Laurz87 ,

Good day! 

I've visited your store and I believe that these suggestions will help you make your website more user- friendly: 

1. Home page

- Add a favicon. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-19 lúc 11.15.14.png

- Create your logoYour logo is likely to be one of the first interactions people have with your company and it’s your opportunity to make a solid first impression, show you deliver a quality service, and visually express your purpose.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-19 lúc 10.54.58.png

- Arrange the structure of your website: It's better to have a menu bar at the top of the page and put the background below. 

+ The notification bar should be in 1 line 

+ The background image seems in low quality. You could consider to change it into a higher quality and more attractive picture with the size full the screen.

2. Product page 

- Besides changing images sizes, you also should make the description bigger. It's quite difficult to scan the information.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-19 lúc 11.26.37.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @Laurz87, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- The logo is too large. 

- In the footer menu, add policies, social media links, contact information.

- Add reviews in the store. 90% of people go through reviews before making a purchase.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes