Feedback on my Store

Merida
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Shopify and i really need your feedback on my store ..

https://beautyofmerida.com 

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
131 12 63

Hello @Merida 

Hope you are doing good. Your Store Looks nice and here are few Suggestions.

Add Shop Now (CTA) button On the Hero Banner.

Make a Sticky Header for easy Navigation.

Mention more contact details of your store to look Trustworthy.

Add Newsletter Sign up Box to the Footer section.

Add About Us page.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
773 97 251

Hello @Merida,

Welcome to Shopify and congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and I have some feedback for you.

screencapture-beautyofmerida-2021-04-27-09_36_38.png

You've got the right idea creating a store around a single product. There are two things I'd like to provide feedback on; your stores first impression and your product choice.

First, your stores first impression. I would recommend working on the overall set up of your store. When you land on your homepage, it's just BOOM there's the product. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. I would recommend taking a look at some one product stores for inspiration on how you can set up your homepage. Here is an example. All of the information that a visitor needs should be on that one landing page. I would remove the "catalog" link since you only have one product.

screencapture-beautyofmerida-collections-all-2021-04-27-09_55_25.png

The next thing is your product choice. As you know, magnetic lashes can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for magnetic lashes in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be if you offer local pickup and delivery, your "reason" as to why people should purchase from you vs the other guy is because you are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local and you can get them their product a lot faster.
I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing.

On the topic of marketing, another way you can advertise is using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free), you can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping. It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it's time to move onto a new product. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training that we have going on right now. We cover why stores get high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and why visitors are abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening now from April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST), you can watch the replays until April 30th. You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3008 174 550

Hello @Merida, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one Shopify app. After doing reviews of your store, here is the feedback of your store:

- Add social media links in the footer.

- Banner image on the homepage should be related to the product that you are selling.

- Being a single product store, you should an engaging video of the product to engage & attract the traffic coming to your store.

- On the homepage, add a call to action button 'add to cart' & 'buy now' button on the right side of the product. 

- Also, you need to make your store engaging and interactive. Add customer engagement tools in your store that will help you to engage with your customers:

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
168 11 60

Hello @Merida 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
NikkiElizDeMere
Excursionist
66 6 29

Hi @Merida!

Cute store! Here's some feedback...

Homepage

• Replace the entire paragraph below. I searched for this paragraph on Google and it's on a ton of other sites, which creates duplicate content issues for SEO. Instead, write a compelling, unique paragraph about the product for your site so that your copy is completely different from other sites that are selling the same product.

Replace this paragraph: "Magnetic eyelashes are becoming more and more popular now. We know nearly everyone wants ticker ,longer ,gorgeous eyelashes. This magnetic eyeliner and lashes kit comes with a special eyeliner that contains ultra-fine magnetic particles that allow the magnetic eyelash to easily connect.The eyeliner is also smudge-proof ans is used with a familiar brush.No need for any sticky glue !"

• Update "Learn More" to "Shop Now". 

Product pages

• Why is the only product automatically on sale? It feels like a marketing ploy, which makes me question the authenticity of the store.

• Add more products.

• Gather and share more social proof in the form of product video reviews written reviews, and photos from customers.

More than 50% of shoppers say online video has helped them decide which brand or product to buy (Google).
67% of shoppers turn to video at least once before making a purchase (Moz).

• Consider offering free shipping on all products and just work shipping into product pricing. Once you offer free shipping, provide details about it immediately beneath the Add to Cart button.

In a survey by Walker Sands Communications, 90% of people said that having an order ship for free is the biggest incentive to add more to their cart, while another survey found up to 74% of shoppers will abandon their cart if delivery fees are too high. More on that here.

• Ensure all photographs of products are in high-resolution. According to Justuno, 93% of consumers consider visual content to be the key deciding factor in a purchasing decision. 

Update the “About Us” page: 

Social media

• If you haven't: create a unique hashtag and encourage customers to use it and tag your store on Instagram, etc.

SEO

• Ensure that your website meets the standards on Google Search Central.
  • For on-page SEO, add original, creative content to your home page and product pages.
  • For off-page SEO, get backlinks via partnerships, guest blogging, communities, social media.

Moz details Google SEO tips for 2021

• Favicon optimization
  • Breadcrumb optimization
  • Meta descriptions
  • Numbers in titles
  • <title> boilerplate
  • FAQ and how-to schema
  • Relaunch top content
  • Increase internal linking
  • Update old content with new links
  • Remove unnecessary links
  • Mobile link parity audit
  • Invest in long-form content
  • Use more headers
  • Leverage topic clusters
  • Bring content out of tabs
  • Core Web Vitals
  • Limit sitemaps to 10,000
  • Leverage dynamic sitemaps
  • Passive link acquisition
  • Page-level link intersect
  • Be the last click

Also, I shared 21 e-commerce trends for 2021 in the Shopify community in case you also want to check that out.

CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
0 Likes