I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your store.
-> Increase your niche.
-> You can use banner images are in high quality. Here are sure things that each pennant ought to incorporate, essentially on the grounds that it is generally the main thing seen by a visitor and regularly speaks to how the business or association is seen. A name is a conspicuous thing that ought to show up on any banner.
-> I see one of the item gallery image sizes are not equal. Use all gallery image sizes are in equal dimensions.
-> Last post on Facebook is 17th Oct, I suggest you can regularly promote your products through online store.
-> Add Item reviews.
You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply" . Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.
Appearence of visitors on your site clearly indicates that they are interested in your store. However, some missing features might compel them to leave your site. So, site improvement needs to be taken care of. Some of my suggestion to you are as follows:
Hope the fraction of sales and conversions in your store increase very soon.
Congrats on your store launch! I wanted to check in and see how everything was going with sales and conversions on your website? I talk to alot of new merchants who have challenges with increasing conversions, reducing shopping cart abandonment and increasing average order value. One recommendation I would have is adding alternative payment methods such as a buy now, pay later option. I work for Klarna and about 90% of retailers are looking into installment options because about 67% of millennials don't have credit cards and often add items to their cart but abandon them. This installment option allows the customer to pay 25% at time of purchase and then spreads the remaining payments out over time with no interest. We are seeing after offering this option on the website that our retailers are seeing an increase of 25% in reduction in shopping cart abandonments and increased conversions by 44%. We also pay you in full upfront and manage all the risks of any chargebacks or fraud. Here is a little more information about Klarna and we easily integrate with Shopify so you can get started today. There is also no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started as well.
Hope this is helpful!
Hey @Nat_ ,
1. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
2. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -
And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
3. Add web Push Notifications. It can be delivered to your customer's device, mobile or desktop, even when the user is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications include browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more.
4. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
5. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.