Feedback on my Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have had my store open now for several months with only 1 sale.  www.sprinkleandwishes.com.  I would appreciate any feedback, and suggestions, as to what I can do to get this ball rolling.  I simply cannot figure out what is wrong.  HELP

0 Likes
Highlighted

You need to give ride of the default elements on your site; your collection page has a spot for an image and it's empty and just says 930x320. The homepage has a spot for Best Sellers but it just has the default blank image and product name as the title for each image. Remove these sections or replace them with the proper content. Both of these make your site look half finished.

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes