Feedback on my Store

Belbagayswimwea
8 0 0
Hello, my store launch March 16th in the midst of this pandemic. I’ve had 2 sales. I’ve paid for FB, IG and Pinterest Ads. I’m getting an average of 30 views plus a day but no purchase. Can someone review my website and provide me with feedback/suggestions?
0 Likes
ChoosiZon
Trailblazer
215 39 66

Hi share store url for better assist...

0 Likes
Belbagayswimwea
8 0 0
Belbagayswimwea
8 0 0
ChoosiZon
Trailblazer
215 39 66

My 1st impression is that the theme needs a lot of customization.

So the next i would recommend search google for shopify themes.

Then find 1 theme which is made for fashion to work on it.

It is the fundamental of working on a website.

Those photos need to be on same aspect ratio for better results.

0 Likes
Belbagayswimwea
8 0 0
Thank YOU.
0 Likes
shamarsanyal
12 0 0

Hi,

I am an experienced Shopify developer and I can provide solutions for you on a good budget. Please feel free to contact me regarding any help that you might need.

Regards,

Shamar Sanyal

Email: shamar.sanyal@outlook.com

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Bel Begay Swimwear,
"Homepage is the key area of the user journey of any ecommerce store".Hence, it needs to be "eye-catching" in order to convince the user to buy. Pay attention to the below tips to improve your sales rate:

• Since "Shop" and "Search" both lead to the store catalog in the header menu. Hence, only one is sufficient ie "Shop", "Search" should be removed.
  • Include "prompt CTA buttons like Shop Now or Buy Now" to the "hero banner" of your store that syncs well with your store theme & branding.
  • "Your logo has the power to invoke an emotional response from shoppers".Hence, it should be visible on the homepage as well apart from the other store pages.
  • Login, cart, search bar, and currency converter are also visible on all other pages except the homepage. 
  • Add a "home" button to the header menu beginning for ease of navigation to the homepage.
  • Want your site to be identified better! Adding a favicon is the recommended solution.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Overall good work! Keep it up.
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Belbagayswimwea
8 0 0
Thanks Neha. This is really helpful. This is my first time building a website so suggestions are really appreciated.
0 Likes
jochi
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello!

I like many of your suits, but your website needs more coherence, in my opinion.  At a glance, too many different typefaces in use -- even the company name atop the large images on the first page have different typefaces.  The text beneath your one piece on your landing page has a typo:  perhaps you wanted to write highlight? Also on your landing page, the photo for the caribbean collection is taken at a very unflattering angle.  Photos are everything for a product like a bathing suit.

Wishing you all the best with your new business.  

JoChi

0 Likes