Feedback on my Store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I recently launched my e-commerce site for women's fashion on October 26. I am receiving a bit of traffic but no sales as of yet. I am using google adwords, instagram and facebook ads to promote my store. I have noticed that visitors don't really browse through my site. They just skim the landing page and leave. I would love some feedback on my store www.shoplylahs.com

Feeling a little discouraged, would appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
396 41 131

Hi @Nim928

At first, I want to ask the question "How long your customers stay on the homepage?"

And here are some of my suggestions for you:

- Add the title for this section.

ConveyLego0612_0-1604024886767.png

- Add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1604024987594.png

- Have seen your Instagram account, and I think you can create an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram content and also your product photos. Also, it can lead your customers to your Instagram and increase your followers.

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease.

Except for those things, I think your site is great enough. However, in business, you will need to care about other things besides your site. Like:

- Research about your competitors. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

- Check your ad performance. Is this target the right people?

- Is your marketing strategy suitable?

If you can answer those questions, you will be able to grow your business.

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey @ConveyLego0612

Thanks for all the feedback - I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my page and the general marketing questions you brought up. 

Average time spent on my site is about 20 seconds. Long enough to scan the homepage, but not quite enough to dig into actual products. I'll add Quick View and an IG feed in my store, and would be open to any other suggestions that you may have. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
396 41 131

Hi @Nim928

Thank you for your information.

So I think the problems can be placed in two parts: Prices and the attractiveness of your products.

I hope you can figure out the problems. I think you can try to have a promotion event to see how it work?

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
744 17 204

Hi @Nim928 !

Very nice layout and design of the store!

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here