Feedback on my Website - Not getting traffic

VanessaGini
4 0 0

Hello,

I've launched my website 8 months ago and despite paying for Facebook and Instagram Ads I am not getting traffic, nor sales.

Can you please provide your opinion on tips for improvement? 

www.thechicpanther.ca 

Thank you in advance. 

Gini

0 Likes
Zworthkey
Trailblazer
145 8 30

Hello 

I'll provide you some little more suggestions for your store.

•  Update expire content from your site.
  • optimize your store for getting more traffic.
  • use the paid traffic methods.
  • advertise on Instagram/Facebook. 
  • use SEO for your store Discoverability.
  • Attract customers with your content marketing.
  • create the search product's price range filter according to its price.
  • Create giveaway and contest programs.
  • Use influencer Marketing.

I hope my suggestion will most help you.

Thank you

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2384 140 430

Hello @VanessaGini, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Display reviews on the home page. Add reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Paid ads will help you to generate a good amount of traffic to your store. Make sure you are targeting the right audience. 

- Also, maximize customer engagement in your store. For conversion, you need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce the Customer Churn Rate i.e a percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales. Add these customer engagement tools to your store:

• You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.
  • Retarget customers with a web push notification even when they are not in your store without getting their email addresses.
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
397 33 125

Hello @VanessaGini,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add a form in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
7. Align links like About Us in the footer vertically
8. A FAQ would be useful!
9. Add store logo. logo is an important part of your company's brand, and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hi @VanessaGini welcome to Shopify community 

I checked your store, and the product seems really great.

1. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.

3. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
VanessaGini
4 0 0

Thank you for your professional feedback, greatly appreciated. @MansionEcom 

Gini

0 Likes
VanessaGini
4 0 0

Thank you for your professional feedback, greatly appreciated. @Munn 

Gini

0 Likes
davidsilva
3 0 0

Thank you for your professional feedback, greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
davidsilva
3 0 0

Thank you for your professional feedback, greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes